[SOLD] For Sale (April) - Skywatcher NEQ6 Pro Mount + Tripod

• CarlightExpress
  • Topic Author
  • Main Sequence
  • Main Sequence
More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #100239 by CarlightExpress
Hi All

Because of my move to the UK, I have decided to sell my NEQ6 Pro mount next month, the mount has been used to produce the images I have done over the past 12 months or so, the mount comes complete with

SynScan hand controller
Heavy Duty Field Tripod (Hardly used as I have it pier mounted)
2x5KG counterweights
Original box for mount
Extension bar for counterweights
Polar finder scope is also included

I am planning on getting the NEQ8 mount after I move so I thought I'd put this on here now as I will be dismantling the pier etc next month

The mount brand new cost me close to €1500 when I got it, even now they're around €1300 brand new, I am looking for €900 for it

The mount is rock solid and very accurate and I am reluctantly parting with it....believe me, grab yourself a bargain....next month obviously :-)

Simon
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by CarlightExpress.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CarlightExpress
  • Topic Author
  • Main Sequence
  • Main Sequence
More
10 years 1 month ago #100242 by CarlightExpress
Replied by CarlightExpress on topic For Sale (April) - Skywatcher NEQ6 Pro Mount + Tripod
I forgot to mention, the mount saddle has been upgraded from the original, it now has a Universal Saddle which takes both Vixen and Losmandy style mount plates, I did this last year because my AT8RC is Losmandy and my Celestron is Vixen. The Universal saddle is a lot more stable than the original saddles, the original saddles are also included

• CarlightExpress
  • Topic Author
  • Main Sequence
  • Main Sequence
More
10 years 1 month ago #100246 by CarlightExpress
Replied by CarlightExpress on topic For Sale (April) - Skywatcher NEQ6 Pro Mount + Tripod
Here's a link to the mount picture, from this you can see it attached to the Pier and the 8" RC attached to the mount
www.flickr.com/photos/30345959@N08/98460...et-72157629435236505

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds