K-Tec

Firmware for CCD camera

More
7 years 7 months ago #106080 by SeanD971
Firmware for CCD camera was created by SeanD971
Hi,

I am wondering can anyone help me here. I am new to imaging using a ccd camera. I recently received a second hand Brightstar Mammut Lyuba L 429 Mono ccd camera and have been having issues with getting it to work. After a lot of "googling" and fustration I have found the problem to be missing/faulty firmware from the camera itself and the only solution is to reinstall it. The company itself is no longer operating and I cant seem to find the firmware anywhere on line. The best response I had was from Orion Telescopes who had a similar issue with the firmware in one of there ccd cameras. However, the firmware they sent me didn't seem to do the trick.

Would anyone have any information on where I could find it or ,even better, be able to send it to me. I'm at a complete loss and don't have the heart to simply just get rid of the camera:(

Much appreciated!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #106081 by Kinch
Replied by Kinch on topic Firmware for CCD camera
If nobody can pass on the firmware to you......you could try emailing the manufacturer .....still trading under BS-Astro:

www.bs-astro.com/gb/content/4-contact
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Kinch.

More
7 years 6 months ago #106102 by SeanD971
Replied by SeanD971 on topic Firmware for CCD camera
Hi,

Apologies, I replied to this a while back it must not have sent!! Thanks, for that. I didn't know about th as t website. I emailed them a few times but unfortunately got no response:(

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds