K-Tec

Any Waterford or Wexford based amateurs here?

• Seanie_Morris
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 4 months ago #99342 by Seanie_Morris
Any Waterford or Wexford based amateurs here? was created by Seanie_Morris
Hi there,

There is some interest perking up about a group to either join up with the sleeping Deise AS or to create a new club in the southeast, and I am wondering if there is anyone already (registered) here on this site that is in the locale that might be interested in joining a club (no obligation, just curious).

Thanks,

Seanie.

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #99343 by donalmcnamara
Replied by donalmcnamara on topic Re: Any Waterford or Wexford based amateurs here?
I am based in S Tipp so anything in the South east would interest me.
Donal

More
10 years 4 months ago #99347 by dharnam
Hi again Seanie.

I posted on Facebook and now there are 5 of us to get a group together. One in Waterford city and the other 4 of us are all in Wexford around the Kilmore area. Were holding our first meet Saturday after next so who ever can make it please do. Ill post where the meeting will be held very soon, it will be held in Wexford somewhere. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Seanie_Morris, michaeloconnell, michael_murphy

• Seanie_Morris
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 4 months ago #99351 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: Any Waterford or Wexford based amateurs here?
Nicely done Ciaran, I salute you! :) See how easy that was?

PM me an email address and I will spill a load of links onto you for free resources to print off if you like.

Seanie.

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.

More
10 years 4 months ago #99354 by dharnam
Brilliant. Ill PM you now. Thanks Seanie this would not have happened without your help. :)

• Seanie_Morris
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 4 months ago #99355 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: Any Waterford or Wexford based amateurs here?

dharnam wrote: Brilliant. Ill PM you now. Thanks Seanie this would not have happened without your help. :)

Heck, you're doing most of the work so far, I'm only nudging you! There are a few more that saw the post on boards.ie that are thinking of joining up too. You might have a tidy little group yet.

Seanie.

Midlands Astronomy Club.

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds