For your amusement or debate - whatever you make of it!;

Video:
wm-ondemand.abacast.com/prophet_yahweh/ABCnews1.wmv

Prophet' summons UFO for camera
Las Vegas TV station captures, broadcasts image
Posted: May 29, 2005
1:00 a.m. Eastern

Prophet Yahweh

An ABC-TV affiliate in Las Vegas broadcast images of a UFO summoned by a self-styled "prophet" who predicts many more will be seen throughout the area next week.

Ramon Watkins, also known as "Prophet Yahweh" agreed to meet with a reporter and camera crew of KTNV at a location of their choice and time.

What they witnessed, and captured on camera, stunned the reporter and crew.

Watkins claims to have seen some 1,500 UFOs over the last 25 years and has learned to summon them by reading the Old Testament.

Everyone in Ireland buys Meade, and they all buy them from Lidl.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 11 months ago #12506 by Bill_H
Replied by Bill_H on topic Re: 'Are UFOs Real?'
Love to see it but my dial-up would take a week to download it :cry: I tried, but after 20 mins I had 1% :evil:
Bill H.

Astronomers do it with the lights off.

More
18 years 11 months ago #12507 by albertw
Replied by albertw on topic Re: 'Are UFOs Real?'
You pray for UFO's and they appear... curiously near an air force base...

I'm skeptical already. However if this guy can indeed summon UFO's, then it should be possible to set up the relavent experimental apparatus to determine what it is. Three cameras to work out the triangulation and distance would be a start, I'm sure someone would donate a radar for such a cause, amateur astronomers would I'm sure line up to try to get high magnification images. Of course the USAF will say it was an air baloon :-)

One of the problems with UFO sightings (unidentified flying objects not necessarily aliens), is that alleged paths and appearances are not predictable, so all we generally have to look at is wobbly holiday camcorder footage. Anyone who posesses the ability to predict or summon UFO's should be welcomed.

Yes, it is possible that there are little orange glowing things flying around his town the whole time, and nobody looks up and notices, they did mention an air force base on the film clip afterall :-)

Cheers,
~Al

Albert White MSc FRAS
Chairperson, International Dark Sky Association - Irish Section
www.darksky.ie/

More
18 years 11 months ago #12510 by martinastro
Replied by martinastro on topic Re: 'Are UFOs Real?'
Interesting

This man was interviewed on the radio on Sat night and it seems to be creating a big craze. I wonder if the other sighting of the large object will happen on demand. Surely they could arrange for some observers to check it out and the good thing is they will have an advanced warning. Its gonna happen next week, i hope there are amateurs watching so we can hear there views on that strange light.

We will have to wait and see!

Martin Mc Kenna

coruscations attending the whole length of the luminosity, giving to the phenomena the aspect of a wrathful messenger, and not that of a tranquil body pursuing a harmless course..comet of 1680

More
18 years 11 months ago #12513 by spculleton
Replied by spculleton on topic Re: 'Are UFOs Real?'
Are UFOs real?

Of course they are. So are UDOs, UWOs, UCOs and USOs (Driving, Walking, Crawling, and Swimming respectively)

Are they piloted by alien beings?

No. Of course not.

Is this guy for real?

a) He's a nut who's pulling a stunt

b) He genuinely believes and is pulling a stunt

c) He's a sceptic who's making a point about gullibility. I wouldn't be surprised if a mothership appeared with "Eat at Bernie's!" emblazoned along the side!

Read The Demon Haunted World by Carl Sagan. It'll open your eyes to the reality behind alien abductions. It contains the truth that slack-jawed yokels don't want you to know!

Shane Culleton.

Dozo Yoroshiku Onegai Shimasu

More
18 years 11 months ago #12514 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: 'Are UFOs Real?'
During the interview, did anyone hear the letters b, r, a, and d being used? I wonder if those little aliens were responsible for the civilisation on Venus that produced some of the Ashen Light...

:wink:

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds