Ebay Canon 300D - Get in quick

• Keith g
  • Topic Author
  • Super Giant
  • Super Giant
More
19 years 1 month ago #10372 by Keith g
Ebay Canon 300D - Get in quick was created by Keith g
Hi all, I've just seen a Canon Digital Rebel 300D for £255 pounds sterling for sale on ebay, any of you interested better get in quick, it has only 13 hours left to go at this time of writing. It's a very good deal, comes with the 18-55mm lens, it will probably cost you about €400 to €500 Euro! ....if you win the bid

Not bad...

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem...=7502452955&rd=1

Keith.. :wink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 1 month ago #10377 by ayiomamitis
Replied by ayiomamitis on topic Re: Ebay Canon 300D - Get in quick
Keith,

Check out the seller's feedback the past 30 days and especially in relation to the past six months!

Something smells bad.

Anthony.

Anthony Ayiomamitis
Athens, Greece
www.perseus.gr

More
19 years 1 month ago #10383 by markdj
Replied by markdj on topic Re: Ebay Canon 300D - Get in quick
Like most tihngs, if it's too good to be true then it probably is. This listing is a scam.

Sure you can get the 300d with lens from 7dayshop.com for no money anyway...

Mark

• Keith g
  • Topic Author
  • Super Giant
  • Super Giant
More
19 years 1 month ago #10414 by Keith g
Replied by Keith g on topic RE:
Mmm, funny, feedback states the seller has a 99% positive rating, I thought ebay has to be quite secure, do any of you buy from ebay?, I have in the past with no problems. I look for good lenses for my own 300D, maybe i'll be a little extra careful.

Keith..

More
19 years 1 month ago #10418 by slattts
Replied by slattts on topic Re: Ebay Canon 300D - Get in quick
I tend to agree with you Keith, a 99% positive rating is not easily earned with such a large number of transactions. Two recent negatives seem bad, but in the context and considering their wording and the response, I wouldn't dismiss it out of hand as a scam.

I've bought and sold a fair amount of stuff on ebay, mostly very positive transactions. I've found I can get a very good idea of the quality of a seller by sending a question about the item prior to bidding. If the response is quick, forthright, friendly, then all's well. If no response or it's evasive or impatient, I'll walk away every time. There's always another deal just around the corner!

-- Denis S.

More
19 years 1 month ago #10422 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: Ebay Canon 300D - Get in quick
On a seperate note, as I see Mark Stronge's post, congratulations to him on having a huge aurora photograph included in April's edition of Astronomy Now!

8)

Seanie.

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds