K-Tec

What's your name? Introduce yourself to IFAS!

More
12 years 10 months ago #89648 by Derek Davey
Replied by Derek Davey on topic Re: Introductions! - Welcome to IrishAstronomy.org!
Hi Marie
welcome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #90124 by beagle
Hi all , I am new to astronomy from a little over a year ago , i was always interested but one day i was reading the astronomy section in the sunday times and it said to look for venus in the east in the evening , and i searched and it was there !!! :ohmy: ......then i caught the bug , and ive had it since. i bought a pair of 10x50s binos , then 20x80s , and then a 80mm cheap go to , and then a 300mm newtonian on a go to equatorial mount . the last few months ive been getting into astrophotography and enjoying every minute of it (except the ones where everything malfunctions ), so im glad to find an irish online astronomy group , to make contact with like minded people and get advise , thanks all , John

More
12 years 9 months ago #90125 by peterako
Welcome to a different world of late nights and early mornings John :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: beagle

More
12 years 9 months ago #90136 by skyxie
Hi everyone !
My name is sky . I'm a student .
I'm a relative newbie to this board so here go's.
Some very interesting introductions there. Always nice to know what people do outside of astronomy.
I've been interested in astronomy since I was a little girl ! I remember sneaking outside on clear nights just to gaze up at the stars, until my parents caught me to go to bed . Night sky is mysterious, so I can not give up exploration. I want to get more secrets here.

More
12 years 9 months ago #90152 by peterako
Welcome skyxie!

I think everyone's very quite due to the serious weather induced depression that is causing cloudy skies and.....astronomer's depression :)

Hope you get to explore again soon!

Peter

More
12 years 9 months ago #90174 by beagle
welcome sky , i am a newbie to the hobby too but am completly fascinated by it , if you need any advice the little i can give i will give to you , so good luck with your exploration..... :)

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds