K-Tec

September Competition Theme - Star Clusters (2006)

More
17 years 7 months ago #33131 by ayiomamitis
Replied by ayiomamitis on topic Re: September Competition Theme - Star Clusters

Besides he mightn't let us all crash out at his house next year during the annual IFAS holiday. Did anyone tell you about this yet Anthony? I like porridge for breakfast and I don't take sugar in my coffee. Oh, and no wake-up calls before 10:00. Thanks in advance.

Dave,

I hope you realize we have a TOTAL lunar eclipse during the period you describe above ... and that we usually have excellent weather year-round and especially during key/special astronomicasl events ... however, may I assume you (all) will forget to remind that trouble-maker Seanie about your little trip to paradise here in the Mediterranean? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony Ayiomamitis
Athens, Greece
www.perseus.gr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 7 months ago #33133 by ayiomamitis
Replied by ayiomamitis on topic Re: September Competition Theme - Star Clusters

Unfortunately not... Registered members of the website can enter the competition. Registered members don't have to belong to an IFASclub.

Not to mention the rules state the possibility of JOINT submissions. Okay, Dave, I will supply the AP160 (and Greek weather) and you supply the AP1200GTO. :wink: :lol:

Anthony Ayiomamitis
Athens, Greece
www.perseus.gr

More
17 years 7 months ago #33135 by dmcdona
Anthony - Seanie and I are joined at the hip (or even the bong!) :wink:

A Mach-1 - you are one lucky lucky person... AP data is showing the current production run to be of superb accuracy - but then you already knew that :wink:

Can't wait to use it next summer...

Dave

More
17 years 7 months ago #33136 by dmcdona

Okay, Dave, I will supply the AP160 (and Greek weather) and you supply the AP1200GTO. :wink: :lol:

Done!

Seanie - whatever Anthony submits for this months competition is a joint submission :D

Woo hoo - how can we lose eh Anthony? :lol:

• Seanie_Morris
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
17 years 7 months ago #33140 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: September Competition Theme - Star Clusters

Seanie - whatever Anthony submits for this months competition is a joint submission :D

Works for me!

:D

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

More
17 years 7 months ago #33154 by stepryan

But Anthony, I think in the rules it states that entrants must b a member of an IFAS club... :?

He's a member of South Dublin Astronmical Society ;-)

Hey if we can have a 'South Dublin Astronomical Society - North Dublin Branch' we can have a Greek branch too!

bloody southsiders trying to take over everywhere ;). the liffey is there for a reason.

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds