The following are guideline rules* for sponsorship of prizes:
1. Competition sponsorship will be done on a monthly basis. Where two or more sponsors are present, a rotational basis will occur month to month.
2. The prize can be determined by the sponsor. They choose the value. Gift vouchers are allowed.
3. The purchase of any goods from the sponsor greater than the value of the voucher itself will mean that all extra expenses such as delivery etc. will be incurred by the recipient of the prize.
4. The winner MUST read any terms and conditions of the prize with the sponsor, however, all prizes have an initial redemption period of 6 months that they must be honoured by. After this length of time, it is at the discretion of the sponsor.
5. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
6. In the case of an issue arising, and where the rules have been adhered to by all parties, the IFAS Admins ruling is final.
*These rules may change from time to time as new conditions or queries arise. Please check back for updates from time to time.
If you are someone who would like to sponsor a prize for our online competition, you can PM me, or Albert White (IFAS Secretary) with your interest.
IFAS Chair and Astrophotography Competition Admin.
Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.
The following user(s) said Thank You: StephenK, michael_murphy