K-Tec

Coincidences

More
20 years 4 weeks ago #2432 by albertw
Replied by albertw on topic Re: Coincidences

Would anyone who saw this article, and has since been deleted, might actually have it saved or retreivable from their visited pages on their web browser? I'd like to get a hold of it to look at it again! :wink:

ah Seanie.... Do you really think that the minute Astronomy Ireland gets mentioned someone here would be so suspicious of them to go and make a backup of the evidence? ;-)

www.cademuir.net/astronomy.ie/

Cheers,
~Al

Albert White MSc FRAS
Chairperson, International Dark Sky Association - Irish Section
www.darksky.ie/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 4 weeks ago #2434 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: Coincidences

ah Seanie.... Do you really think that the minute Astronomy Ireland gets mentioned someone here would be so suspicious of them to go and make a backup of the evidence? ;-)

www.cademuir.net/astronomy.ie/

Cheers,
~Al

:twisted: oh how fortune favours the brave!

Thanks Al... I wonder if the Astronomical Society of the Pacific would like to see that, or am I just being too mean? :wink:
It would mean knocking Mr. Moore from his perch a little, especially if he blatantly wants to claim someone elses work as his own... Opinions?

Seanie.

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

More
20 years 4 weeks ago #2435 by albertw
Replied by albertw on topic Re: Coincidences

Thanks Al... I wonder if the Astronomical Society of the Pacific would like to see that, or am I just being too mean? :wink:
It would mean knocking Mr. Moore from his perch a little, especially if he blatantly wants to claim someone elses work as his own... Opinions?

Well he has taken it down so I doubt they would care now. But if you do mention it to them please take a copy of the page and dont get my website caught in the middle :-)

Cheers,
~Al

Albert White MSc FRAS
Chairperson, International Dark Sky Association - Irish Section
www.darksky.ie/

More
20 years 4 weeks ago #2436 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: Coincidences
noted Al.

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds