Resource Site

• finnjim2001
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
20 years 8 months ago #412 by finnjim2001
Replied by finnjim2001 on topic Re: Resource Site
NCVA level 2 is very basic. Basic Principles of Web Design and basic HTML we normally dont progress to Byond frames.

Somedays you're the dog,
Somedays you're the lamp post.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 8 months ago #413 by voyager
Replied by voyager on topic Re: Resource Site

NCVA level 2 is very basic. Basic Principles of Web Design and basic HTML we normally dont progress to Byond frames.

*shudders* Frames are Evil! They should be banned! Anyhow, I wonlt go in to why here becaseu I am taking this thread way off topic!

Anyhow, back to the topic, Even if you don't know any php it might still bea better idea for us to work together and create one good site rather than two less good sites! There is a lot more to building tihs than simply coding! I am on Holidays next week so it would be concievable that we could have an astrophotography section for this site completed by this time next week.

Bart B.,
IFAS Webmaster.

My Home Page - www.bartbusschots.ie

• finnjim2001
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
20 years 8 months ago #485 by finnjim2001
Replied by finnjim2001 on topic Re: Resource Site
I've just updated the site so it's looking a bit better now. I've also included some photos that Keithg passed on to me to get started. Everyone hates to be first so the ice is broken now.

as regards helping out with coding i'm not up to speed on anything beyond the basics so i'm afraid i don't know how much help i can be. I'm happy enough continuing on with what i'm doing for the moment if it fills a hole. At least it will allow you concentrate on other things here and for the moment it gives the astro photographers a place to put images. I'm also open to hosting other picture based stuff as well as a suggestion.

Somedays you're the dog,
Somedays you're the lamp post.

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds