K-Tec

Artist's Way Group

More
19 years 5 months ago #5761 by Junipere
Replied by Junipere on topic Re: Artist's Way Group
Hi all

Now...to clear up and set u straight!!! I'm not an Astro Expo exhibitor... nor do I have anything to do with alien visitations.

Now the reason I posted the note:

I would like to meet up with people who are interested in developing themselves by using the artists way as a tool for personal transformation.

If ur interested this would mean u'd read the artist's way, u'd do the exercises listed then meet up once a week to say how you are experiencing the process. This is completely above board if ur unsure look up "the artists way" in google & u'll c. There is absolutely no cost involved in this!

The Artists way is a 12 week personal discovery process. Each week the book explores with you a different theme: i.e. how and why we sabotage ourselves....how & why we stay stuck in relationships, jobs which are not beneficial for us.

I would like to thank the site host for enabling me to post this & the previous note. I admit this has nothing to do with astronomy. I would be greatful if you could keep this posted, if you can't though I understand.

Thanks a mil

Luv & light
J

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 5 months ago #5762 by spculleton
Replied by spculleton on topic Re: Artist's Way Group
Sorry Luv, I'm married.

Shane Culleton.

Dozo Yoroshiku Onegai Shimasu

More
19 years 5 months ago #5763 by PMU
Replied by PMU on topic Re: Artist's Way Group
LUV & LIGHT
ITS SATURDAY NIGHT
JUNIPERE DEAR
I`M OUT ON THE BEER.

More
19 years 5 months ago #5764 by Peter Green
Replied by Peter Green on topic artist way
With respect, at least the infamous Brad Guth had some bearing on astronomy( well his version of it any way). Please remove this thread or we will be inundated with spurious and irrelevant topics on this site. I am sure there is a more appropriate website for like minded people interested in this topic.
I do not post that often to this site but I get immense enjoyment and information from it and this thread could set a dangerous precedent, however , the various comments did make me smile. Clear skies to all the astronomy junkies and best wishes to all the others

Peter

More
19 years 5 months ago #5769 by jhonan
Replied by jhonan on topic Re: Artist's Way Group
I agree... having this thread here will screw up search results, for one. As well as appearing as a link from the main page.

Everyone in Ireland buys Meade, and they all buy them from Lidl.

More
19 years 5 months ago #5777 by dave_lillis
Replied by dave_lillis on topic Re: artist way

this thread could set a dangerous precedent,

fair enough, we had our laugh, the jokes over now :)

Dave L. on facebook , See my images in flickr
Chairman. Shannonside Astronomy Club (Limerick)

Carrying around my 20" obsession is going to kill me,
but what a way to go. :)
+ 12"LX200, MK67, Meade2045, 4"refractor

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds