Holiday wishes thread...

• dmcdona
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
14 years 4 months ago #82694 by dmcdona
Holiday wishes thread... was created by dmcdona
Ok folks - I'll start it off seeing as we're heading for Galway tonight for the Holidays :)

Myself and Fiona wish you and yours all the very best for the Holidays - have a great time, eat and drink loads and enjoy the rest before heading outside to enjoy the clear skies!

If you've all been good boys and girls, Santa will no doubt have a sleigh full of Televue's, Paramounts, AP1200's, SBIG's, FLI's, Dobs, Apos and RC's all on its way to Ireland...

We'll look forward to seeing you all at the Galway Astronomy Festival in the new year and let's all hope the weather in 2010 will be a little kinder. :)

Warm regards
Fiona and Dave

:grouphug:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #82696 by Keith g
Replied by Keith g on topic Re:Holiday wishes thread...
+1

I hope you all have a wonderful holidays folks, but hey, still dreamin' of that Williams Optics FLT 132mm APO :)

Keith.

More
14 years 4 months ago #82697 by lunartic_old
Replied by lunartic_old on topic Re:Holiday wishes thread...
From myself, Sandra and the kids we would like to wish everyone on the site, and around the world, the very best for the festive season and pray you have a peaceful and propserous 2010.

Paul

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.

Rich Cook

More
14 years 4 months ago #82700 by michaeloconnell
Replied by michaeloconnell on topic Re:Holiday wishes thread...
Seasons grettings to one and all.
Here's to clear skies for 2010.

Michael.

More
14 years 4 months ago #82704 by johnomahony
Replied by johnomahony on topic Re:Holiday wishes thread...
A Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all (and clear skies for 2010).

The Lord giveth, the Revenue taketh away. (John 1:16)

www.flickr.com/photos/7703127@N07/

More
14 years 4 months ago #82706 by eansbro
Replied by eansbro on topic Re:Holiday wishes thread...
I've been completely snowbound for the last 3 days here on the hills of Sligo/Roscommon border. At least I have had three out of four clear nights including tonight. I hope these clear nights are a prelude as to what is in store for 2010. Before I start wondering off track I like to wish everybody here on the boards and their families a happy Xmas and cloud free 2010. Mind you I do have some experiments to try out in 2010 with my cloud busting aparatus. I'll let you know how I get or may be if it is clear for 4 months of 2010 you know who is the culprit.

Eamonn A

www.kingslandobservatory.com

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds