K-Tec

Withdrawal symptoms anybody?

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #94380 by stepryan
Replied by stepryan on topic Re: Withdrawal symptoms anybody?

dmolloy wrote: BTW I just noticed the first words at the top of our home page (IFAS) ...and now only coming to fully understand their significance "IFAS is an umbrella group of Astronomical Clubs & Societies"
:ermm:

yes all we need now is an offical one ! ;).
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by stepryan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #94381 by Pikaia
Replied by Pikaia on topic Re: Withdrawal symptoms anybody?
Since I went and splashed the cash on a new scope over two months ago I have got out a grand total of 4 times. Declan what's happening with the star BBQ, I just mght turn up for that one :-)

Brendan

More
11 years 10 months ago #94383 by eansbro
Replied by eansbro on topic Re: Withdrawal symptoms anybody?
Following on from the withdrawl symptoms; we have from the opposite side lovers of all things to do with clouds of The Irish Cloud Appreciation Society.
I understand that astronomers , meteorologists,photographers, artists, writers and poets were either speakers or in attendence in the last years festival.

The Irish Cloud Appreciation Society will hold their 2nd Cloud Festival on the weekend of July 27th to 29th centred on Mullaghmore, County Sligo. Author Gavin Pretor-Pinney is the keynote speaker and a wide-ranging series of events over the weekend have been arranged. More details can be found at www.ticas.ie

Eamonn

More
11 years 10 months ago #94390 by johnomahony
Replied by johnomahony on topic Re: Withdrawal symptoms anybody?
Weather hasn't been great here either. Dusty Dob sitting in the corner for a while now.

The Lord giveth, the Revenue taketh away. (John 1:16)

www.flickr.com/photos/7703127@N07/

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds