K-Tec

TAS Radio interview - Wednesday, Midlands 103

• Seanie_Morris
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
19 years 1 month ago #10420 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: TAS Radio interview - Wednesday, Midlands 103

Hi,

Unfortunately there is a Dublin station at 103.8 which will stop any chance of me listening. Gook luck with the broadcast!

Cheers,
~Al

Perhaps, but they are a small station, and cover only a 20 miles radius (if even), so you might pick up 103...

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 1 month ago #10436 by Dougal
Hey Seanie,
I'll be listening! I can get this station with my Sony tuner and a 5 ele. beam antenna near Clonmel.. I've a dentist appt. at 12 tho :cry:

Seamus.

More
19 years 1 month ago #10437 by dmcdona
Seanie - like Al, I get drwoned out by a local Dublin station on that frequency. Any chance you could get a recording?

I'll pop it on my website if its large - lots of spare bandwith (for now...) - for anyone else that wants to listen...

Cheers

Dave McD

• Seanie_Morris
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
19 years 1 month ago #10445 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: TAS Radio interview - Wednesday, Midlands 103
Thanks for the support guys! Dave, I won't be recording it anyway, and I have passed the word around, so I don't know if anyone else is going to record it!

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.

• Seanie_Morris
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
19 years 1 month ago #10457 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic The aftermath
Well, it went ahead today, albeit a bit late! It was good fun. We talked about what the party is like. I made comparisons to car shows and horse fairs as to why a star party is there - to promote interest, and you go if your hobby is part of it!
Fran is a very nice presenter, and made it sounds like he was very interested! And that we are not all nerds looking up all the time!

:)

Midlands Astronomy Club.

More
19 years 1 month ago #10460 by michaeloconnell
Replied by michaeloconnell on topic Re: TAS Radio interview - Wednesday, Midlands 103
Glad to hear it went well Seanie!

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds