Tullamore AS Christmas Dinner - Sun Dec 18th

• Seanie_Morris
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
18 years 4 months ago #20021 by Seanie_Morris
Tullamore AS Christmas Dinner - Sun Dec 18th was created by Seanie_Morris
TAS will have its 16th Annual Christmas Dinner in The Moorhill House Hotel, Clara Road, Tullamore on Dec 18th from 2pm. Last year was great fun, completely informal, and we had a banquet room to ourselves. If you have not received an e-mail already about this and are interested in coming, then send the club an e-mail at tullamoreastronomy 'at' yahoo.co.uk. I need to know definite numbers by this Friday night.

Anyone is most welcome to attend, and don't forget your Santa hats!

Seanie.

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Seanie_Morris
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
18 years 4 months ago #20515 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: Tullamore AS Christmas Dinner - Sun Dec 18th
Just a synopsis to say everyone had a great time on Sunday! 15 of the 19 that booked came in the end. The Moorhill House gave us a room to ourselves, and deserve credit in the fine food that was prepared. Some of us (myself included) remained until 8:30 in the evening!

I hope any of the other clubs that have something going on this Christmas have fun too. For TAS, it has been a hectic year, and to finish on a high, relaxing note was most welcome!

Seanie.

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds