Help required with Lunar article

• spculleton
  • Topic Author
  • Super-Nova
  • Super-Nova
More
19 years 7 months ago #4815 by spculleton
Help required with Lunar article was created by spculleton
As I'm sure many of you have noticed, Leading Lights has become quite a successful series in Arcturus. We've had interviews with David Levy, Phil Harrington and Terry Moseley in the newsletter, which is not bad for a piece of amateur work. Many of these articles have contained extras, like the 'memories of Showmaker-Levy 9' section or the 'favourite binocular objects' piece. In the Nov/Dec issue it is hoped to have an interview with a prominent Lunar author and populariser and I thought it would be nice to have members of the IFAS clubs detail their favourite Lunar targets. In an ideal world I would get short 150-200 word articles from one member of each IFAS club describing what they like to look at on the Moon and why. I would also get these from someone other than the usual suspects.

Please, help make this article better and help make your newsletter more impressive. Pm details to me or post them here. Don't worry about quality. All contributions are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Shane Culleton.

Dozo Yoroshiku Onegai Shimasu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
19 years 2 months ago #9118 by
Hi,
My 'Moon' web page is given below:-

www.chess-dictionary-chesmayne.net/Moon.htm

This is from my 'Astronomy' web page. I write about chess & astronomy. Hopefully, there might be something here of interest to you?

Yours,

Raymond Reid.
www.chess-dictionary-chesmayne.net/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds