K-Tec

Nenagh Guardian Letter on Lidl Telescopes

More
19 years 4 months ago #6579 by stepryan
Replied by stepryan on topic Re: Nenagh Guardian Letter on Lidl Telescopes

To Wally and John,
Before you become naturalised Dubs you have to live on the North side of the Liffey. Eveyone knows that! :D
Cheers,
Brian Seales

brian,
sorry it is to be a superior form of dubliner you have to live on the northside :D .

get off our thread! This is a culchies post only!

hope all's well Stephen . . . hope to see you down in Galway in the New Year.

all the best,

John

john,
i know it is a culchies only thread. i had to pass it through my cluchie to dub translator first :wink: . i am fine how are you?. i am thinking of going to galway this year i will see how i feel closer to the time.
stephen.

p.s. please note before you intrude on my turf again that dunsink lane is not only used for science in the form of the observatory but it is also used by the locals for recreational shooting. travelling there comes with a government health warning :wink: .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 4 months ago #6584 by spculleton
Replied by spculleton on topic Re: Nenagh Guardian Letter on Lidl Telescopes
It's great to have escaped Jackeen-land for the wekend! Breathable air, very little noise pollution (do cattle lowing count?), extremely decreased risk of death by anything other than a slurry pit, and so little light pollution (DAMN YOU CLOUDS!) God, how I miss living in Dublin.

Shane Culleton.

Dozo Yoroshiku Onegai Shimasu

More
19 years 4 months ago #6586 by stepryan
Replied by stepryan on topic Re: Nenagh Guardian Letter on Lidl Telescopes

Breathable air,

shane not if you are next this

a slurry pit,

and as for this

extremely decreased risk of death

i beg to differ. boredom is a very large killer outside dublin. besides rounding up the sheep or cattle or watch the local grab all association team playing i can't think of much else to except slag us poor dubs :cry: . and as for this

so little light pollution

is not near dec 8th?. don't you poor simple folk descend on our lovely city and clog up it's arteries so you can see those bright shiny things on henry street :D . great invention the old leccy. besides we can put our universal translators away for the weekend and give them a rest :wink: . so any more of you poor folk want to take on this dub :twisted: ?. you'll be fighting a loosing battle.
stephen.

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds