South Dublin Astronomical Society website

• albertw
  • Topic Author
  • IFAS Secretary
  • IFAS Secretary
More
19 years 2 months ago #9561 by albertw
Hi folks,

Some of you will have seen that the SDAS website, www.southdublinastronomy.org has been updated a bit recently.

So for those of you who maintain websites, we'd appreciate if you could update your links.

One problem that all websites face is getting content. So any Dubliners, or even visitors to SDAS meetings from, say, Limerick, would would like to submit photos, articles, stories whatever you think would be good on the website just send them on to me at albert.white@gmail.com.

Cheers,
~Al

Albert White MSc FRAS
Chairperson, International Dark Sky Association - Irish Section
www.darksky.ie/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 2 months ago #9562 by dmcdona
Replied by dmcdona on topic Re: South Dublin Astronomical Society website
Al - I didn't know this site existed! The link from IFAS generates an email - not a web page. Perhaps you could get this fixed?

Other than that, the site looks OK. Will put the thinking cap on for articles, pics etc but I'd normally post them here. I could just put you in the loop though. This is of course pending the introduction of a Kildare web site :D

Cheers

Dave McD

More
19 years 2 months ago #9568 by voyager
Replied by voyager on topic Re: South Dublin Astronomical Society website
Link on the IFAS site now added. Good luck with the new site!

Bart.

My Home Page - www.bartbusschots.ie

• Wallymee
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 years 2 months ago #9569 by Wallymee
Replied by Wallymee on topic Re: South Dublin Astronomical Society website
At last! Somewhere for John F to post his Aurora Pics. :)

More
19 years 2 months ago #9574 by stepryan
Replied by stepryan on topic Re: South Dublin Astronomical Society website

Hi folks,

Some of you will have seen that the SDAS website, www.southdublinastronomy.org has been updated a bit recently.

So for those of you who maintain websites, we'd appreciate if you could update your links.

One problem that all websites face is getting content. So any Dubliners, or even visitors to SDAS meetings from, say, Limerick, would would like to submit photos, articles, stories whatever you think would be good on the website just send them on to me at albert.white@gmail.com.

Cheers,
~Al

good work AL,
but you in retaliation i am going to have to take a leaf out of shanes book and form the North Dublin Astronomical Society, total membership, 1, such power i will have.
stephen.

p.s. please note dunsink is part of the northside ;).

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds