• Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 1 month ago #100282 by michaeloconnell
Brad is back was created by michaeloconnell
Brad Guth is back as a member I see.
He has been banned previously...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bradguth-gasa-ieis
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 1 month ago #100285 by bradguth-gasa-ieis
Replied by bradguth-gasa-ieis on topic Brad is back
I had actually forgotten all about this account, until a very old and thus badly outdated topic got reposted.

Are you folks still too afraid of ever interpreting so as to learning the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

I'm still into exploiting our moon, and the extremely nearby planet Venus (aka GuthVenus).

How about yourself?

This forum seems nicely constructed, I happen to like most HTML features, although the silly faces and moving/flashing stuff seems kinda childish. Can it be turned off?

More
10 years 1 month ago #100286 by martinus
Replied by martinus on topic Brad is back
Brad, you understand that the CIA and NSA monitor these formus for mentions of people leaking the facts about Venus? You need to be careful you're not the next victim of the earthquake weapon the Americans have; HAARP exists and is used to great effect the world over.

Don't let them get inside your head using their psychic transmitters. Build a faraday cage now with an internal psychic net and place your computer inside at the very least. Remember that they can send these signals over the internet! Also, don't forget to immunise yourself with the recommended dose of homeopathic neurological reinforcement (at least three times a day, any less and I find the messages start to come through).

Keep the faith, brother.
...and remember, they're watching.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nectarine

More
10 years 1 month ago #100288 by Al costello
Replied by Al costello on topic Brad is back
This must be the Psycho section,how do i sign up :gramps:

More
10 years 1 month ago #100289 by martinus
Replied by martinus on topic Brad is back
Put your faith in the non-verified and factless. Never trust science when it shows evidence that people, when confronted with something they don't or won't understand simply fill in the blanks with conjecture. Especially don't trust the global cabal of scientists when they present evidence indicating that we are predisposed to assuming that there is some grand controlling force that's trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

Just because we're paranoid don't mean they're not all out to get us! :grouphug:

More
10 years 1 month ago #100291 by Al costello
Replied by Al costello on topic Brad is back
The trick is to grab that wool and some knitting needles, and get stuck in.
I say where's me Jumper.

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds