K-Tec

Physicists attack cosmological model

More
19 years 11 months ago #2986 by voyager
Replied by voyager on topic Re: Physicists attack cosmological model

BTW; The matter of shutting down "irishastronomy.org" still lives. I was informed explicitly that it was of what I had posted that upset the irishastronomy.org space time continuum, and I believe that's a fact, even though I do not fully understand. Another fact remains, if nice folks wanted to access into "irishastronomy.org", lo and behold, oddly they still can't accomplish that simple task without utilizing an internet back door, at least that's what I have to do. I actually haven't done all that much to publish that fact, but perhaps I should.

OK, this is important becaue the PTB (powers that be) within irishastronomy.org are me. I am the only person with direct control over this website. I want to know WHO informed you that our website (and that of ALL other customers of www.fastprovider.ie ) was taken down becaue of what you said. I am the person responsible for this site and you are basically calling me a liar and I'm not impressed one bit.

Also, this "internet back door" of which you speak intrigues me. Can you please explain to me what back door you are using to access this public site? Our site is world visible ATM and if anyone cann't get to it it is because either the person themselves or the person's ISP are explicitly denying access to our site. Our ISP is NOT blocking anyone and I am not blocking anyone.

Bart B.,
IFAS Webmaster.

My Home Page - www.bartbusschots.ie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 11 months ago #2989 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: Physicists attack cosmological model
Bart,

this guy "Brad" is rising you, and you're falling for it...

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

More
19 years 11 months ago #2993 by spculleton
Replied by spculleton on topic Re: Physicists attack cosmological model
Hey "Brad", publish and be damned. There's nothing to hide here.

Bart, you're doing a great job and have the explicit confidence of 187 out of 188 members of irishastronomy.org I'm sure.

Shane Culleton.

Dozo Yoroshiku Onegai Shimasu

More
19 years 11 months ago #3011 by Peter Green
Replied by Peter Green on topic Re: Physicists attack cosmological model
Bart
The ego of our "brad" is immense. The only truth he believes is his own utterances. Surely we can be tolerant of him and allow him some space to let his ego run around but, like small child, must not be allowed too much freedom.
You are doing a great job with this websirte so please do not let this life form upset you. clear skies

More
19 years 11 months ago #3012 by dave_lillis
Replied by dave_lillis on topic Re: Physicists attack cosmological model
Bart,
I agree, you're doing a fine job, pcs/server do crash, god knows.

Brad, if what you said was true, you would have been the banned the first day you appeared on this site.
I would have banned you along time ago.
You might as well be talking about wallpaper patterns, which are just not relavent on this site!!

Dave L. on facebook , See my images in flickr
Chairman. Shannonside Astronomy Club (Limerick)

Carrying around my 20" obsession is going to kill me,
but what a way to go. :)
+ 12"LX200, MK67, Meade2045, 4"refractor

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds