K-Tec

Is it just here or is it foggy everywhere ??

• dave_lillis
  • Topic Author
  • Super Giant
  • Super Giant
More
18 years 5 months ago #18698 by dave_lillis
After the last few nights I was looking forward to another clear sky.
But at around 6pm, it started getting hazy outside and by 8 we had a dense fog here. :x
Is it clear elsewhere ??

Dave L. on facebook , See my images in flickr
Chairman. Shannonside Astronomy Club (Limerick)

Carrying around my 20" obsession is going to kill me,
but what a way to go. :)
+ 12"LX200, MK67, Meade2045, 4"refractor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 5 months ago #18702 by voyager
Exceptionally foggy here in Maynooth. You can hardly see your hand in front of your face .... well, not quite that bad but it's bad!

Bart.

My Home Page - www.bartbusschots.ie

More
18 years 5 months ago #18703 by ftodonoghue
Replied by ftodonoghue on topic Re: Is it just here or is it foggy everywhere ??
We were out observing in Kerry, and it was clear, but on the road home from tralee to killarney, I hit a lot of dense fog. It was not there at 7.30 pm but was at 11.30pm

Cheers
Trevor

More
18 years 5 months ago #18704 by martinastro
Replied by martinastro on topic Re: Is it just here or is it foggy everywhere ??
Dave i have very dense fog here and it has been this way the last 2 day and nights. I have never seen fog last so long here before! It has destroyed any chance of observing :(

Martin Mc Kenna

coruscations attending the whole length of the luminosity, giving to the phenomena the aspect of a wrathful messenger, and not that of a tranquil body pursuing a harmless course..comet of 1680

More
18 years 5 months ago #18710 by lionsden
(Heavy) Fog fell, here in the Midlands yesterday evening. Been that way ever since....:cry:

Leo @ Lionsden
Perhap because light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

More
18 years 5 months ago #18717 by Macros42

Exceptionally foggy here in Maynooth. You can hardly see your hand in front of your face .... well, not quite that bad but it's bad!

Bart.

It's not far off it :(

Steve
--
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" -- Albert Einstein

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds