K-Tec

First go at the Veil

More
17 years 6 months ago #33632 by jeyjey
Replied by jeyjey on topic Re: First go at the Veil
EPK --

I did finally get myself an OIII. Even better in that. (Not that much more definition, but considerably more contrast.)

Actually, I guess I got a zero-three filter. Whoever did the engraving for Lumicon didn't quite get it -- what should be the letter "O" on the side of the filter is clearly a zero. ;)

(Read a bit of your bio on your EPK music site. I spent a summer in my youth as a research assistant at Brookhaven National Lab on Long Island. Never drove home naked, but after a similar evening I did flash the security guard at the entrance a banana instead of my ID. He didn't seem to notice.... On weekends we used to drive down to NYC and check out the punk bands at CBGB's.)

Cheers,
-- Jeff.

Nikon 18x70s / UA Millennium                              Colorado:
Solarscope SF70 / TV Pronto / AP400QMD             Coronado SolarMax40 DS / Bogen 055+3130
APM MC1610 / Tak FC-125 / AP1200GTO               Tak Mewlon 250 / AP600EGTO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 6 months ago #33644 by EPK
Replied by EPK on topic Re: First go at the Veil
It's got worse from then, Jeyjey...haven't upgraded my site to include the past two years, which included touring with Alterbridge (ex-Creed), Whitesnake, Deep Purple, The Darkness, The Who and others...and meeting Jimmy Page, Slash, Lemmy, and Ozzy.
However, I just retired from music in June, after my 50th Birthday.
I gritted my teeth as I gave up the chance to be at the Royal Albert Hall tonight, seeing Paul Rodgers, and went out trying to see DSO's in vain in a washed out moonlit sky.
From now on, no rock n'roll, but more astronomy and scuba-diving.

Meade 16" Lightbridge
Tal 6" Newtonian
Meade LXD75 6" Newtonian
Tal 4" Refractor
Panoptic and Nagler eyepieces.
Attitude and Smartassery

For forever and a day I shall chase that white whale - Captain Ahab

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds