K-Tec

Optrons telescopes??

More
19 years 3 weeks ago #11224 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: Optrons telescopes??

It is realy no different then going for a Tasco, which were in my opinion, a good low-end amateur telescope!

Not sure I'd use good and Tasco in the same sentence!

:lol:

I know, but from having one when I was a young 'un and still having it, I still got great enjoyment out of it! I just found the box for it recently, and it cost Santa a whopping £110 back in around 1989/1990! Now, with conversion to €uro (thats around €140, without inflation), thats the price of a good Plossl eyepiece!

:shock:

Seanie.

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 2 weeks ago #11307 by Eugene Burke
Replied by Eugene Burke on topic Re: Optrons telescopes??
Hi Folks
Do a search for OPTRON ,you'll be amazed to where it can lead :arrow:
Eugene

More
19 years 2 weeks ago #11320 by lionsden
Replied by lionsden on topic Re: Optrons telescopes??

[I know, but from having one when I was a young 'un and still having it, I still got great enjoyment out of it! I just found the box for it recently, and it cost Santa a whopping £110 back in around 1989/1990! Now, with conversion to €uro (thats around €140, without inflation), thats the price of a good Plossl eyepiece!

:shock:

Seanie.

.... and TWICE the price of your Skylux!, which I'm sure is twice as good! :wink:

Leo @ Lionsden
Perhap because light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds