K-Tec

Intersting German Telescope Dealer.

More
19 years 2 weeks ago #11272 by Eugene Burke
Replied by Eugene Burke on topic Re: Intersting German Telescope Dealer.
Yea the 2" Newt focusser looks great :D ,the adjustable focussing knob setting is very interesting the engineering looks fab . Also they have Red Dot finders at VERY good prices v/v US ,am going to get the focusser and will post results.
PS Such great clear skies tonight but most lousy viewing !!!!
Will we ever get it right in this country !! :roll:
PPS At least the vote on "Rule 42" should make things much clearer !! :wink:
Eugene

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 2 weeks ago #11275 by albertw
Replied by albertw on topic Re: Intersting German Telescope Dealer.

PPS At least the vote on "Rule 42" should make things much clearer !! :wink:

Are we not allowing English weather at our telescope nights? :-)

Albert White MSc FRAS
Chairperson, International Dark Sky Association - Irish Section
www.darksky.ie/

More
19 years 2 weeks ago #11306 by Eugene Burke
Replied by Eugene Burke on topic Re: Intersting German Telescope Dealer.
:roll: At least with "Rule 42" out of the way the Cardinals seemed to be much more relaxed going into the enclave :lol:
There was white smoke coming from Landsdown Rd and chants of "Habemus Stadium",The Gardai 8) are currently investigating the source of the "white smoke"!!!! :wink:
But back to more important matters.
I checked out www.brayimaging.co.uk as they sell Telescope Service gear,Bray are a top class dealer in astro photo gear and are very reputable I also thought i recognised some Canadian "antares" products on the German site and confirmed on Bray, the reticle eyepieces and finder scopes,which are excellent .
The thing I liked about the Bray site is that they told you EG That while the big EQ Mount is a Synta(Chinese) and will hold the Kitchen sink it's no good for photography and it also gives the error factor.
They have mounts to do every job up into the thousands and sell all the top ranges.
I would have no qualms re the quality of the product and as I said I'm putting in an order for the 2" Crayford Newt Focusser as well as a few other things,from Germany "Eurozone"will keep you posted. :)
Eugene

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds