• Eugene Burke
  • Topic Author
  • Main Sequence
  • Main Sequence
More
18 years 7 months ago #15785 by Eugene Burke
2"/1.25" Newt Focussers on eBay was created by Eugene Burke
HI All,
Have to share this with you :idea: ,just took delivery of a BEAUTIFUL 2" focusser from the US ,Machined aluminium with BRASS compression rings ,so your eyepieces are unmarked by the set screw and it holds them perfectly square,double lock screws and is a "Crayford" type with 4 roller bearings and a friction slipclutch on the aluminium focussing knobs.This guy (Joe) is a power seller on eBay over 2000 sales and a 99.9% pos feedback. 8)
His service is A1 and I recieved the 1st focusser in less than a week ,(from California),he also marked them "GIFT" without prompting. :wink:
Showed it to one of our lads and purchased a 2nd one this week.
Depending on the bidding ,I've only had one other bidder they can be gottten for less than 85Euro ,incl P&P from US,The same in UK are 100 Sterling without P&P.
Tested it out last night on Mars it works like a dream ,another of our lads who has a 12" UK Orion on a computerised Vixen mount said this focusser is way more superior to the ones fitted on the Orion scopes.and I can vouch for that.
I'm posting the ebay link ,he has a lot of interesting gear .BTW this focusser was NEW !!! :D
Clear skies
Eugene
Log on to item No :- 7547429034 on eBay to see pic and details.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds