K-Tec

Where to source your Christmas presents

• mykc
  • Topic Author
  • Main Sequence
  • Main Sequence
More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #91319 by mykc
With Christmas round the corner I have been browsing online stores checking out the lovely gear, most of which, sadly, I will never be able to afford. :-(

However, my good wife has promised to buy me an astro-present if I can make up my mind what I want. Having drawn up a list of a few possibilities, I found that it took ages to browse the numerous sites to see which offered the bits 'n pieces I am lusting after, and which offered the best deals. In an effort to ease the process I made a spreadsheet listing which vendors supplied equipment from some of the principal manufacturers. Perhaps I have too much time on my hands. :)

Anyway, if you are planning to treat yourself to an Officina Stellare scope or just a Kendrick anti-dew system, you might find the attached list useful (it is a zipped PDF file). Please bear in mind that the list is not comprehensive, it represents a snapshot of what is available currently and will date rapidly, and no doubt it contains errors and omissions. Also, there is no implied endorsement of the suppliers listed.

Happy shopping!

Skywatcher 120 mm ED on a CG5 mount.
Orion UK 300mm Dobsonian
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by mykc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #91320 by michaeloconnell
Replied by michaeloconnell on topic Re: Where to source your Christmas presents
Useful list. A bit of work went into making that!
Michael.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds