K-Tec

Can We Reverse The Universe ?

• bradguth-gasa-ieis
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 years 11 months ago #2992 by bradguth-gasa-ieis
Replied by bradguth-gasa-ieis on topic Re: Can We Reverse The Universe ?
In spite of irishastronomy, but with thanks to "albertw" and sometimes even "jhonan", I've located a research group that's doing and/or accomplishing exactly what's needed as for "reversing the universe", of which I'll share this outcome once there's something worthwhile to communicate.

It's rather odd that such things related to honest astronomy and of exploration towards eventual discoveries are so outside the scope of irishastronomy, with thread locking and URL access blocking being the only alternative.

In fact, in reading through a good number of your files, there's actually not all that much of a borg cult collective within this group, just a few tightly knit folks that seemingly want to be God for the day. As such, irishastronomy is hardly providing a public forum, it's more or less just performing as another NASA/Apollo space toilet, whereas garbage in = garbage out, and of otherwise moderated to death so as we're on a "need to know" basis, with somewhat of a self-inflicted nondisclosure policy without all of the potentially lethal consequences of the NASA/Apollo nondisclosure as implemented at uplink.space.com and within their related incest collective of GOOGLE.

I'm only being critical because so many of this relatively tinny mind-set (mainstrean status quo) group can't allow the outside truth nor accept the consequences for their past associations, actions and as for the future of what humanity must needlessly endure. I'm offering the first new set of worthwhile notions, evidence and opportunity for humanity to at least consider what's on another planet, and all that certain fools can do is complain about my incorrect usage of "" or the fact that I'm right more than not is simply unacceptable.

Obviously fresh knowledge is a dangerous sort of topic within irishastronomy, truth is downright unacceptable, and the search for the unknown isn't allowed if it's outside the mainstream status quo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds