K-Tec

Pacman Nebula

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #108615 by Kinch
Replied by Kinch on topic Pacman Nebula
Thanks Darren.......I wouldn't blame you for staying away from FaceBook. I went 'in' initially to look at some images from others that did not have web sites.....then just got dragged in further. Sad...isn't it!

I find that having a webs site is the best way to show the images - in higher resolution for those looking in with computer screens......but I suppose most people use smartphones for just about everything now.

I have recently bought a very high resolution monitor (3840x2160) and it really really helps now when I am working on my images.......it has helped me improve (I hope). I think it makes me try bring out the detail that was always there.

Brendan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: flt158, Until_then-Goodnight!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Until_then-Goodnight!
  • Super Giant
  • Super Giant
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #108619 by Until_then-Goodnight!
Replied by Until_then-Goodnight! on topic Pacman Nebula
You're more than welcome Brendan. Oddly enough, I have never had a Facebook page. I'm not against social media sites. I use several for a variety of reasons, but I just never got started on Facebook. 

It's always nice to get some new equipment, especially when it can be used for astronomy.  

So, I'm looking forward to seeing more of what what you do with the new monitor.

All the best,

Darren.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kinch, flt158

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds