[b]Registax presentation/workshop at Whirlpool. Call for inp

• astroguy
  • Topic Author
  • Super-Nova
  • Super-Nova
More
20 years 2 weeks ago #2570 by astroguy
Hi All,

Cor Berrevoets, the owner/creator of the Registax astro imaging software package, will be one of the presenters at the next Whirlpool star party.
This ia a great oportunity to learn about and get into the filed of low cost astro imaging.
Cor will give a presentation of about one hour about the package and the results one can get with it using webcams and other low-cost input devices.
The next hour will be filled with a short workshop, providing detail about Registax operation.
For this we are calling for input material that Cor can use during this workshop so that he works on YOUR material and shows how to do things.

This is an oportunity to see your input material being processed by THE MAN.

Please note a few things when you are considering providing such input.

- Providing material is no guarantee that just YOUR material will be used. Obviously there are time contstraints

-Please provide a clear and elaborate description with your material describing what you want to achieve and/or what you are having problems with. We would like to have the emphasis on achiving results or breaking new ground rather then individual problem solving.

- Please provide the description of your input by email to astroguy@beara.org. Please do not send any large data files at this time.
Any large data files can be sent by snailmail directly to Cor later

You can provide input to be considered untill June 30th 2004

If you have any ideas on how to inprove on the proposed presentation/workshop then please feel very welcome to let these be known.

I hope we can all insure that Cor's presentation will be a very interesting and inspiring experience for all.

LX 200 GPS, Williams optics 80mm APO, Meade LPI, Canon 300D, Skymap pro, Lunar phase pro, Image plus, Exploradome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 2 weeks ago #2571 by Cor Berrevoets
Replied by Cor Berrevoets on topic RegiStax presentation
Hi,

Thanks to Jouke to introduce me and inform you about the plans we currently have for the presentation/workshop. Jouke made the clear call that you can send in material (AVI/BMP's) to be used during the workshop or the presentation.

Both for the presentation and the workshop I am still in the process (september seems a long way to go) of deciding which things to present. If you have any specific topics for the presentation you think might be interesting to the larger public or if you have specific questions/demands for the workshop ... feel also free to mail these to me directly. I will be watching this forum but I cannot guarantee that I will watch it daily. Mails will however be answered mostly within a day.

with kind regards,

Cor Berrevoets
RegiStax Image Processing Freeware
http:/aberrator.astronomy.net/registax

• astroguy
  • Topic Author
  • Super-Nova
  • Super-Nova
More
19 years 11 months ago #2838 by astroguy
Replied by astroguy on topic Resistax input
So far we have only received one input to our call for image material and questions for thr registax presentation at the whirlpool star party.

Anyone interested. please submit your questions ann material asap so that Cor has time to propare a customised presentation.

Regards

Jouke

LX 200 GPS, Williams optics 80mm APO, Meade LPI, Canon 300D, Skymap pro, Lunar phase pro, Image plus, Exploradome.

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds