K-Tec

Dealing with PMs

More
16 years 5 months ago #55405 by ISAW
Dealing with PMs was created by ISAW
I cant seem to be able to send PMs. ther is no "send " button in the outbox! (or I cant find it) and items seem to end up in the "sentbox" without being sent!

How do I send a personal message and keep a copy of sent messages?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 5 months ago #55407 by philiplardner
Replied by philiplardner on topic Re: Dealing with PMs
Hi Bart,

You may have to scroll down the window to find the Submit button. I got your PM BTW - just slow in replying!

Phil.

More
16 years 5 months ago #55408 by voyager
Replied by voyager on topic Re: Dealing with PMs
One you click the submit button when writing or replying to a PM it is sent. You don't have to do anything. It will then automatically go into the out box where it stays until the receiver open it. Then it moves to the sent box.

While the message is in the out-box you can still edit it and indeed delete it. This is handy of you loose the rag and then regert it ... if you get there before the recipient you can un-do the damage.

Hope that helps,

Bart.

My Home Page - www.bartbusschots.ie

More
16 years 5 months ago #55412 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: Dealing with PMs

While the message is in the out-box you can still edit it and indeed delete it. This is handy of you loose the rag and then regert it ... if you get there before the recipient you can un-do the damage.

How many times have we all thanked the phpBB community for leaving that little quirke in place?! :D

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds