K-Tec

Total Solar Eclipse 2008 - Russia

More
16 years 7 months ago #50511 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: Total Solar Eclipse 2008 - Russia

Is Seanie coming? How about my ex-buddy Carl?

You bet! Anything to catch up with you and annoy the hell out of you Anto (you know, 'accidentally' knocking over your tripod, stepping on one of your lenses, a proper 'mooning' in front of one of your exposures during totality!)

:D

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ayiomamitis
  • Topic Author
  • Super Giant
  • Super Giant
More
16 years 7 months ago #50624 by ayiomamitis
Replied by ayiomamitis on topic Re: Total Solar Eclipse 2008 - Russia

Is Seanie coming? How about my ex-buddy Carl?

You bet! Anything to catch up with you and annoy the hell out of you Anto (you know, 'accidentally' knocking over your tripod, stepping on one of your lenses, a proper 'mooning' in front of one of your exposures during totality!)

:D

This is AWESOME! I will be laughing for the next 24 hours!

If this is the kind of treatment and company I should be expecting from Seanie (no surprise here), I wonder how much futher my ex-comrade Carl will take matters. :?

Anthony Ayiomamitis
Athens, Greece
www.perseus.gr

More
16 years 5 months ago #54866 by dfnsk
Replied by dfnsk on topic Re: Total Solar Eclipse 2008 - Russia
Hi, guys, finally i've done it :D
NovosibirskGuide.com - virtual Novosibirsk Guide - has been launched. There is no need now to spend time with google trying to find out information about Novosibirsk - everything is there. The content of this website is absolutely exclusive and was created especially for NovosibirskGuide.com. On the one hand we’ve tried to describe the city as fairly as possible, and at the same time we’ve used the information that is available only for Novosibirsk insiders.

p.s. Special eclipse 2008 section available!

How do you find it? If you have some advices, notices or questions - write to me!

More
16 years 5 months ago #54870 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: Total Solar Eclipse 2008 - Russia
Thanks for sharing this dfnsk (what's you real name?!). How many other forums know about your guide? What has demand been like (do you know) for accommodation, observing sites, etc?

Seanie.

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

More
16 years 5 months ago #54871 by dfnsk
Replied by dfnsk on topic Re: Total Solar Eclipse 2008 - Russia

Thanks for sharing this dfnsk (what's you real name?!). How many other forums know about your guide? What has demand been like (do you know) for accommodation, observing sites, etc?

Seanie.

Artem (artyom) is my name :)

We've opened officially today, so meanwhile i posted it only on this forum, but i plan to post to other i know during this week. if you cloud help - it would be great, because i know few astronomical forums.

I didn't really get your last questions. If you asking about popularity of this site, i can't say yet - we've just launched, so there is no representational stats.

• ayiomamitis
  • Topic Author
  • Super Giant
  • Super Giant
More
16 years 5 months ago #54872 by ayiomamitis
Replied by ayiomamitis on topic Re: Total Solar Eclipse 2008 - Russia
Dear Artem,

Thank you for me as well for the website.

Do you have any information to share with us as to whether ALL of the hotels are booked for the eclipse? There are rumours that many tour operators have booked everything specifically for the eclipse and no more rooms are available. If you can get us some information as to whether this is true or not it would be very much appreciated.

I also note that most of the hotels do not accept credit cards. Do you know why?

Anthony Ayiomamitis
Athens, Greece
www.perseus.gr

Moderators: Neill
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds