K-Tec

Lunar eclipse.

• DeirdreKelleghan
  • IFAS Social Media Officer
  • IFAS Social Media Officer
More
16 years 2 months ago #62511 by DeirdreKelleghan
Replied by DeirdreKelleghan on topic post
Looking forward to the sketching challenge, hope it is clear.

Deirdre Kellegan
www.deirdrekelleghan.com/
Oscail do Shuile D'iontas na Cruinne
Open Your Eyes to the Wonder of the Universe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 months ago #62514 by JohnMurphy
Replied by JohnMurphy on topic Re: Lunar eclipse.
I am taking the day off work on 21st for this so here's hoping the weather cooperates. If its anyway near as good as the one last March then I'll be happy. Remember this on the 3rd March 2007: (hope to get some better shots this time round).

Also it'll give me a chance to check out my new scope - after much deliberation and budget cuts (having to change both cars this year), I purchased a C8N-GT.

Carl, Good luck in Selsey and make sure you have someone to help you with the CGE14 (beast of a scope :D ).

Clear Skies,
John Murphy
Irish Astronomical Society
Check out My Photos

• pj30something
  • Topic Author
  • Super Giant
  • Super Giant
More
16 years 2 months ago #62554 by pj30something
Replied by pj30something on topic Re: Lunar eclipse.
Great pic John. Fingers crossed that the weather plays ball on the 21st. Think i'll invest in a camera adapter for the event to hopefully get some nice shots.

Holding the cam up to the scope EP will be too time consuming and i'll miss most of it if im messing around with the cam trying to hold it and focus etc.

Paul C
My next scope is going to be a Vixen VMC200L Catadioptric OTA

More
16 years 2 months ago #63334 by Jovian79
Replied by Jovian79 on topic Re: Lunar eclipse.

I am taking the day off work on 21st for this so here's hoping the weather cooperates. If its anyway near as good as the one last March then I'll be happy. Remember this on the 3rd March 2007: (hope to get some better shots this time round).

Also it'll give me a chance to check out my new scope - after much deliberation and budget cuts (having to change both cars this year), I purchased a C8N-GT.

Carl, Good luck in Selsey and make sure you have someone to help you with the CGE14 (beast of a scope :D ).

you must have a very understanding partner :wink:

Paul

Moderators: Neill
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds