K-Tec

Branch Forum

More
17 years 10 months ago #28936 by voyager
Replied by voyager on topic Re: Branch Forum

Dont know if there is a need, As far as I know our club has only 3 regulars to this board. If there was a need for a board in KAC I think it would be better to host it on our site, or to have it incorporated in KAC's site.

If you guys can provide private boards that can be incorporated into KAC's site, it would be no harm to give it a lash and see how it goes

What do you mean by "incorporated into KAC's site"? I'm a little confused here by what you're expecting but the answer is probably "no, because we can't edit the KAC site because we don't own it"

My Home Page - www.bartbusschots.ie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 10 months ago #28940 by albertw
Replied by albertw on topic Re: Branch Forum

What do you mean by "incorporated into KAC's site"? I'm a little confused here by what you're expecting but the answer is probably "no, because we can't edit the KAC site because we don't own it"

I think trevor is asking if there would be a way to #include the KAC forum here into their website. I've never seen that done with this software.

Albert White MSc FRAS
Chairperson, International Dark Sky Association - Irish Section
www.darksky.ie/

More
17 years 10 months ago #28943 by voyager

I think trevor is asking if there would be a way to #include the KAC forum here into their website. I've never seen that done with this software.

Closest you can get is an RSS feed syndicated on the KAC site that links to the threads in the KAC board here on irishastronomy.org.

More
17 years 10 months ago #28954 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: Branch Forum

Closest you can get is an RSS feed syndicated on the KAC site that links to the threads in the KAC board here on irishastronomy.org.

And with that goes bandwidth issues again unfortunately...

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

More
17 years 10 months ago #28964 by voyager

And with that goes bandwidth issues again unfortunately...

RSS is plaintext with no images or anything so that wouldn't really be much of an issue.

Moderators: darragh
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds