K-Tec

~## Any Meade ETX-70AT Users !! ##

More
19 years 5 months ago #6065 by dmcdona
Replied by dmcdona on topic Re: ~## Any Meade ETX-70AT Users !! ##
Linda - sorry you missed out - that's a real bummer. :cry:

but congrats to all those who managed to get hold of one of the 'scopes. Especially those who are prepared to invest a bit of time and get to use them properly and get the most out of their start in this hobby.

Don't forget, there are plent of folks on this board who can help out if you have any questions - just let us know.

I would imagine that some of these scopes *will* end up in an attic somewhere, but hopefully those that aren't used or are given up on, will end up for sale here! And then you'll get one Linda :lol:

And a big hearty welcome to all the new members!

Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 5 months ago #6066 by dpower
Replied by dpower on topic Re: ~## Any Meade ETX-70AT Users !! ##
I'd certainly be interested in hearing from anyone who owns one of these scopes and perhaps has some tips on getting the most out of it.
Maybe someone has some pics they've taken through it? Seen some etx sites and it looks impressive enough ( I appreciate the patience some of these shots must have taken)

IFAS web team

More
19 years 5 months ago #6067 by jhonan
Replied by jhonan on topic Re: ~## Any Meade ETX-70AT Users !! ##

I would imagine that some of these scopes *will* end up in an attic somewhere, but hopefully those that aren't used or are given up on, will end up for sale here! And then you'll get one Linda :lol:

Ah yes, the most important link for people who bought the scope. The For Sale section for when they get bored with it in January. That way they can give other people a chance of getting their hands on one. :)

Don't think you can charge full UK retail price for it though... And that goes for everyone who filled their shopping trolley with ETX70s this morning with the plan of putting them on Buy and Sell for twice the price.

We'll be watching.... muahahahahahaaaaaaaa.....

:twisted: :twisted:

Everyone in Ireland buys Meade, and they all buy them from Lidl.

• Uranus
  • Topic Author
  • Proto Star
  • Proto Star
More
19 years 5 months ago #6072 by Uranus
Replied by Uranus on topic Re: ~## Any Meade ETX-70AT Users !! ##
Etx 70 for sale 400 euros.

SIG: Greeting ! and thanks for your time !

More
19 years 5 months ago #6075 by spudnik
Replied by spudnik on topic Re: ~## Any Meade ETX-70AT Users !! ##
picked up one meself in killarney this morning. Joined the queue at 855 in second place............

There was about 6 or 7 people in total and more than enough to go around. I was happy anyway. Now if only those damn clouds would scarper........

"Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine" Sir Arthur Eddington

• Uranus
  • Topic Author
  • Proto Star
  • Proto Star
More
19 years 5 months ago #6180 by Uranus
Replied by Uranus on topic Re: ~## Any Meade ETX-70AT Users !! ##
IS it possible to get some indication as to how many people are using each system? just an indication? :lol:

SIG: Greeting ! and thanks for your time !

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds