K-Tec

Sir Patrick Moore's Irish UFO film identified

More
13 years 8 months ago #85859 by eansbro
Hi Mike,

I'm familiar with most of the material you mentioned.
I know Desmond Leslie's son whom also told me a lot more about the relationship of Desmond Leslie and Patrick Moore. Also Peter Gill, a very close friend of Patrick Moore, also told me some addiitonal material that supports Leslie's son.

I also spoke to Patrick about the book he wrote with Leslie. He gratiously gave me a copy. "How Britain Won the Space Race." But was quite caucious about further questioning about the subject of UFOs. I do appreciate where Patrick is coming from as to his public image that anything outside the box would discolour his credibility.

In addition there is ample evidence to show that the Allingham
case published in 1954 was written by Patrick Moore under the name Cedric Allingham. There were reasons and circumstances at the time for this not to be known.

There was a spate of UFO activity at the time which was of serious concern and interest within circles of the government, military and the royalty family about UFOs or "flying Saucers" as they were termed at the time. This was the years 1952-53. Winston Churchill being a cousin of Leslie's set up "The Flying Saucer Bereau" within the government to investigate the reality of UFOs. This was also of great interest to the Prince Phillip, who seconded a key high level RAF officer (name I can't remember) to explore this further. There is alot of material in this arena. Prince Philip and Prince Charles have been for a long time subscribers to FSR.

When the government investigations showed the reality of UFOs, the barriers came down and debunking committees were set up not only in the UK at the time but also in the USA. Intelligence committees on both sides of the Atlantic have successfully debunked the reality with "D" notices against the media over the last 60 years

Eamonn A

www.kingslandobservatory.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds