K-Tec

Venus Illumination Spots, Lightning or NOT ?

• bradguth-gasa-ieis
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 years 11 months ago #2982 by bradguth-gasa-ieis
Replied by bradguth-gasa-ieis on topic Re: Venus Illumination Spots, Lightning or NOT ?
This time you're the ones going way "off topic", and when I reply to the best of my abilities, you simply do not like how or what I have to say.

I've already stipulated within my research that many others perhaps smarter than yourself, and certainly a whole lot smarter than myself, have offered similar notions of Venus hosting life, at least of something other than atmospheric microbes or diatoms. There's certainly no shortage of energy about, thus with such energy a good number of things become surmountable, including that of unusual lightning.

Since the few folks on this subject of "Venus Illumination Spots, Lightning or NOT" don't care for my usage of too many words, much less appreciate my dyslexic form of humor; perhaps instead of folks obtaining an improved knowledge base of what it would take (natural or otherwise) as to creating an illumination as emerging from Venus that we could notice, I'll soon update and/or post another page of my own upon the topics of such photons, even something new on the notions of photons at rest as having a wee bit of mass in spite of Einstein.

The missing Mass of the Universe; besides dead stars and physical dust, as such exotic mass could be of what dark matter is all about; dead/neutral photons or photons at rest.

I'll offer these two speculations:

1) photonic mass per cubic light year(cyl) at rest = 54.66 grams

2) A cubic light year(cly) worth of dark matter = < 824.718e32 grams

At least this topic skew offers something to do with photons, offering folks otherwise stuck in that proverbial mainstream status quo space toilet something other than their usual toilet paper. Otherwise I could post links into a number of others contributing their best on behalf of humanity in spite of the likes of our NASA and now apparently irishastronomy.org (IFAS).

This information should soon become available at the following link:
guthvenus.tripod.com/update-242.htm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds