K-Tec

Who wants an Objective solar filter made up?

More
18 years 10 months ago #12448 by keithke
Sorry to hear that Seanie. I am in no hurry at all so just give me a shout whenever you like.
Thanks,
Keith

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Seanie_Morris
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
18 years 10 months ago #12451 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: Who wants an Objective solar filter made up?
Thanks guys, I'll keep you posted!

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

• Seanie_Morris
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
18 years 10 months ago #12603 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: Who wants an Objective solar filter made up?
Steve,
if you're passing by tomorrow, give me a call - 087 6825910. I might have it done for you. BUT, if its before 10am, good luck - I'm working till 1am in the morning, got a wedding in Trim, and my phone will be off while I sleep!

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.

More
18 years 10 months ago #12625 by Macros42
The weather forecast for the weekend is pretty muck so it's not likely we'll take the kids down to the asshole of nowhere for the weekend (let's be honest - the only reason I want to go is to get away from the light ;) )

But you're not all that far from me. I'll give you a call in the afternoon and maybe I could drive down to you tomorrow or Sunday with my scope and try it out.

Steve
--
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" -- Albert Einstein

• Seanie_Morris
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
18 years 10 months ago #12656 by Seanie_Morris
Go for it.

Midlands Astronomy Club.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds