K-Tec

Irish Astrophotography Exhibition November 2018

More
5 years 9 months ago #107178 by Bruno
Hi Richard,
Thats OK just send the link for Google Drive. Thanks for the image.
Regards
John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #107197 by Bruno
There are two months to go until the closing date on Friday, September 28th, 2018. Many thanks to those photographers who have already submitted images. Standard looks excellent.

Remember its a showcase of astrophotography to help promote Irish astronomy, we will try to exhibit as many images as possible. As well as the sixty or so framed images on the available wall space we intend to put on a computer slideshow of all images received.

Let's hope we do even better than last time when we had more than 8000 visitors within three weeks at the same venue and good media coverage RTE News

John
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Bruno.

More
5 years 9 months ago #107199 by R Newman
Hi John. Did you possibly get my Noctilucent Cloud photos last May 2nd? Will be giving my talk on the subject to the Irish Astronomical Society either late this year or early next year.

BTW: I recently saw your own website...some lovely photos there, well done.

Ronan

More
5 years 9 months ago #107200 by Bruno
Hi Ronan, Yes we got those on May 2nd. I hope you received a confirmation email. Thanks very much for sending them in. Looking forward to your talk.
Clear skies
John

More
5 years 7 months ago #107281 by Bruno
There are just two weeks until the closing date on Friday, September 28th, 2018. Make sure to get your images in. Many thanks to those astrophotographers who have already submitted images. Standard looks excellent.

Remember its a showcase of astrophotography to help promote Irish astronomy, we will exhibit as many images as possible in frames. As well as the sixty or so framed images on the available wall space we intend to put on a computer slideshow of all images received.

Images can be sent via email to skyimagebotanic@gmail.com as an attachment.

John
The following user(s) said Thank You: johnomahony

More
5 years 7 months ago #107283 by johnomahony
Replied by johnomahony on topic Irish Astrophotography Exhibition November 2018
Thanks John
I've emailed three images to you. Hopefully they were received OK as the file size is quite large.

John

The Lord giveth, the Revenue taketh away. (John 1:16)

www.flickr.com/photos/7703127@N07/

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds