K-Tec

August Entries - Time to judge for a winner (2013)

Poll: August's Entries: Saturn (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

Saturn Photo #1
1 2.8%
Saturn Photo #2
9 25%
Saturn Photo #3
8 22.2%
Saturn Photo #4
5 13.9%
Saturn Photo #5
2 5.6%
Saturn Photo #6
11 30.6%
Total number of voters: 36
Only registered users can participate to this poll
More
10 years 7 months ago #98766 by ayiomamitis

michaeloconnell wrote: Is that Zimbabwean dollar Z$ ?
If so, get a few of your Greek friends to sign up here and I'll send Mugabe's finest over to you...

Hhhmmm, unless I can create various bogus accounts so as to keep all of the Zimbabwean dollars to myself. :P

Anthony.

Anthony Ayiomamitis
Athens, Greece
www.perseus.gr
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 6 months ago #98813 by CarlightExpress
More
10 years 6 months ago #98815 by yohan

CarlightExpress wrote: Who won?

I guess its not over until midnight tonight?
More
10 years 6 months ago #98816 by martinus
Thanks to whoever gave my photo a vote, it's very much appreciated. :)

I had hoped that Seanie would include the description which contextualises why I put together a composite image: It was a 'diary' of my efforts to image Saturn. I knew my image wasn't really 'competitive' so I just tried to make it interesting. :)
  • Seanie_Morris
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 6 months ago #98819 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: August Entries - Time to judge for a winner (2013)

martinus wrote: I had hoped that Seanie would include the description which contextualises why I put together a composite image:

I did! See under each image. ;)

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.
More
10 years 6 months ago #98821 by martinus
Thanks Seanie, with respect when I said the description I was referring to the one I wrote in the email. I was a bit bemused that you edited my original description which was non-identifying and was less than 100 words:

A composite image of my efforts at imaging Saturn with a Phillips SPC900NC webcam. From top-left to centre: The first attempt was made 26th Feb 2011, the second 21st of March '11 and the final image was 24th of March '11 and represents the best I could get from the camera to date. The webcam was attached to an Intes MK67 mounted on an LXD75.

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds