K-Tec

IFAS web linkage

More
20 years 5 months ago #1363 by sdbell
Replied by sdbell on topic Re: IFAS web linkage

Well, Dave, since I designed it and since I am the Chair of IFAS, I suppose it is up to me to give you permission :) Go ahead. And the samre to anyone else who wants to use it to enhance their links to IFAS.

Seanie, I can dig out the original jpeg for you if you still want it

D

I get the impression that there are two IFAS logos! I designed one (it is on every page on this site) and you seem to have desinged one too. If yours is nicer I have no problem using it for everything.

Bart B.,
IFAS Webmaster.

The one I designed was for the original website,and for letterheads. It consists of an outline drawing of Ireland, overlaid on a small jpeg of the Crab Nebula (It's in X-ray, not unlike the shape of the island) with the fully spelt Irish Federation of Astronomical Societies, laid out one word beneath the other, and the initial letters highlighted in colour. I will email you mine, if you like, but actually I think yours is better as it has less detail than mine and thus would be more easily reproducible.

D

D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 5 months ago #1366 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: IFAS web linkage
Hi David,
sorry about the late post on this one. Sure, send on your logo. I've got many pages to upload to my site in the next few days, and I might get to use both logos on it as links.

Seanie.

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds