K-Tec

Next BLAS Meeting

More
19 years 4 months ago #6938 by ctr
Replied by ctr on topic Re: Next BLAS Meeting
The next BLAS meeting will be on the 20th January 2005 at 8pm in the Bausch & Lomb Factory here in Waterford.

A talk by John Flannary (Skynotes) entitled

Where on Earth are we going?: A speedy trip through the many motions of planet Earth in the Universe

will be given.

Anyone not in BLAS and wishing to attend can PM me here or mail me (cryan2 at iolfree dot ie) for details.

Clear Skies

Conor

Each of us is here on earth for a reason, and each of us has a special mission to carry out - Maria Shriver

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 4 months ago #7036 by ctr

The next BLAS meeting will be on the 19th January 2005 at 8pm in the Bausch & Lomb Factory here in Waterford.

Where on Earth are we going?: A speedy trip through the many motions of planet Earth in the Universe

will be given.

Anyone not in BLAS and wishing to attend can PM me here or mail me (cryan2 at iolfree dot ie) for details.

Clear Skies

Conor

Sorry ....date change to Thursday 20th January

Each of us is here on earth for a reason, and each of us has a special mission to carry out - Maria Shriver

More
19 years 3 months ago #7946 by ctr

The next BLAS meeting will be on the 19th January 2005 at 8pm in the Bausch & Lomb Factory here in Waterford.

will be given.

Clear Skies

Conor

Sorry ....date change to Thursday 20th January

Sorry again the date has changed to Tuesday 18th January @ 8:15pm

More
19 years 3 months ago #8219 by ctr
I would like to thank John Flannary for travelling to Waterford to give his talk Last Night. A great evening was had by all.

Conor

More
18 years 11 months ago #11733 by ctr
The next BLAS / DAS meeting is next Monday at 8pm in the factory in Waterford.

A talk on the Sun with DVD (supplied by NASA ) will be delivered by myself.

If you would like to attend then PM me here.

Conor

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds