K-Tec

Ashen Lights = other life on Venus, NOT as we know it

• bradguth-gasa-ieis
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 years 11 months ago #2905 by bradguth-gasa-ieis
Replied by bradguth-gasa-ieis on topic Re: Ashen Lights = other life on Venus, NOT as we know it
"Go away for a weekend, and look what happens"

So far all that I've gotten is your perfectly good notion of some highly unusual and symmetrical clouds on Venus that somehow got their horrific illumination from all angles.

You must have been one of those nice Apollo photo crew members, holding up those artificial xenon illumination sources and/or reflective boards in order to create those multiple shadow angles upon the moon, and of otherwise creating those horrific hot-spots upon its clumping dirt that's recently become "retro-reflective" as according to Apollohoax wizard Bob B.

Other than all of that lunar illumination consideration, I'm actually giving this big and tall cloud thing a bit of consideration, although perhaps a sufficient beam of photon energy including some IR spectrum from below could certainly have been inducing that sort of cloud formation, as it takes thermal energy as to move that sort of cloud density. Perhaps one of those hot and nasty volcanos could have done the trick.

BTW; I do not believe those illumination events lasted for hours or even minutes on end, as would clouds.

1) If artificial; what methods could be causing the sorts of illumination spots upon Venus?

2) what is the output duration or typical range/dwell for these Venus illuminations spots?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 11 months ago #2906 by BrianOHalloran

"Go away for a weekend, and look what happens"

You must have been one of those nice Apollo photo crew members, holding up those artificial xenon illumination sources and/or reflective boards in order to create those multiple shadow angles upon the moon, and of otherwise creating those horrific hot-spots upon its clumping dirt that's recently become "retro-reflective" as according to Apollohoax wizard Bob B.

What on Earth does this have to do with Apollo? Brad, you're finally losing it......

Brian

• bradguth-gasa-ieis
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 years 11 months ago #2924 by bradguth-gasa-ieis
Replied by bradguth-gasa-ieis on topic Re: Ashen Lights = other life on Venus, NOT as we know it
In case you haven't noticed, I frequently need to edit and utilize alalogies to help myself and perhaps a few others deal with what I see as doable, as opposed to the mainstream status quo stipulating otherwise.

I'm one of those fools that believes nothing is doable if the truth can NOT be told.

This topic of "Ashen Lights = other life on Venus, NOT as we know it" should have absolutely nothing to do with anything Apollo, other than the cold-war fact that humanity has blown away trillions of bucks, literally exterminated millions of folks needlessly, and subsequently wasted decades of resources and talents, and there's still an old-guard of those Apollo or bust folks that's need to be cared for until they and all of their relatives die off, and we have created several new generations of folks educated by the likes of our resident warlord "high standards and accountability" that can't add up 2 + 2, don't understand hydrogen, are snookered and/or scared to death over nuclear energy and so forth, believing in one dog-wagging lie after another, to the point of having our country and seemingly half the world running amuck in Iraq, and of far worse things.

Other than all of that, and of a few dozen other related collateral and carnage factors, plus a serious load of skewed physics related to supporting those laser photons bouncing off the moon, there's not all that much Apollo that should relate to photons, Venus, or even per my LSE-CM/ISS that I've been ranting upon for more than a couple of years worth.

BTW; we should have had a robotic lunar based laser cannon for interplanetary communications as of decades ago, that plus a few of those terrific resolution VLA-SAR image aperture receiving modules to boot.

More
19 years 11 months ago #2927 by BrianOHalloran
Brad, for the last time - Venus is a dead rock (biologically dead, though geologically probably active), there is certainly no intelligent life there. This is underpinned by 40 years of peer-reviewed data, collected by the Russians in particular, by NASA probes, along with ground based observations from many countries - while not a planetary astronomer, I rather suspect the weight of evidence is on the side of the accepeted view of Venus rather than yours. You on the other hand base your entire hypotheses on conjecture - you have absolutely nothing solid to base any of your arguments, be it Venus or this rather strange fixation you have with Sirius. Nothing that you've provided here is going to change my opinion - or indeed anyone else's on this board, I suspect. As a matter of interest, have you tried submitting your research to one of the peer-reviewed joiurnals that deal with planetary geology or SETI? If so, I'd love to see the responses you got.....

I have no particular desire to spend my days in a flame war with you - if you have particular issues with me, then keep it off-board. Indeed, my wish is for this board to return to what it is intended to provide - a forum for astronomers to discuss the night sky/astronomy in general and to interact with each other, and not as a forum for Venus/Sirius ET discussions and their fabulous civilisation. Considering the less-than-welcoming response you've received here, I humbly suggest you find a forum that's more receptive to your rather 'unique' views. I will no longer publically respond to your posts, if you wish to continue this, contact me off-board via PM.

Brian

More
19 years 11 months ago #2928 by albertw
ok I'm locking this thread since I do not believe anything constructive can come of it.

For those wishing to investigate in a serious manner the properties of venus based on science rather than speculation please refer to, and cite in any further threads the relavent scientific papers adsabs.harvard.edu/physics_service.html or at least data from the LPI www.lpi.usra.edu/

Any future postings, making fantastic claims or proposing personal theories that are not backed up with peer reviewd data will be deleted.

Also posts scoring above 50 points on math.ucr.edu/home/baez/crackpot.html will also be deleted.

my wish is for this board to return to what it is intended to provide - a forum for astronomers to discuss the night sky/astronomy in general and to interact with each other, and not as a forum for Venus/Sirius ET discussions and their fabulous civilisation. Considering the less-than-welcoming response you've received here, I humbly suggest you find a forum that's more receptive to your rather 'unique' views.

hear hear

Cheers,
~Al

Albert White MSc FRAS
Chairperson, International Dark Sky Association - Irish Section
www.darksky.ie/

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds