K-Tec

Ashen Lights = other life on Venus, NOT as we know it

More
19 years 11 months ago #2803 by dave_lillis
Hi All,
Just so people dont think I've completely lost it,
I'm convinced that this whole "Ashen Lights" thing is an optical illusion.

And even if it does exist, there's more chance of it been caused by the sodium lights in Limerick then by a civilisation on Venus !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

On a serious note
I DO NOT LIKE BEEN QUOTED IN ANY POST IN A MANNER THAT LOOKS LIKE I SUPPORT THE IDEA OF LIFE ON VENUS. GET REAL !!!!!

AND
I've taken many images of Venus over the last 5 months, IF I cought a pic that looked like there were "Ashen lights" on it, I would put it on this site, in the interest of progressing SCIENCE, because thats all I'm interested in here.!!!!

Dave L. on facebook , See my images in flickr
Chairman. Shannonside Astronomy Club (Limerick)

Carrying around my 20" obsession is going to kill me,
but what a way to go. :)
+ 12"LX200, MK67, Meade2045, 4"refractor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 11 months ago #2806 by spculleton
Hey everybody,

Things seem to be getting a bit out of hand here and while it's not my place to reign this in (I'm the moderator of the busy, happening, ten posts an aeon, Double and Variable star forum) I do think we need to calm down.

Brad, you've obviously got a lot of time on your hands but can I respectfully ask you to avoid sending such long posts. Feel free to express your views, but please do so briefly. Try to stick rigidly to the topic being discussed, and if you have a point that you feel needs to be expanded, then post a url or suchlike where people can learn more. You, and anyone else, are welcome at irishastronomy.org, but we must respect the views of everyone. People don't come here to read diatribes or be preached to. This may provide you with an opportubnity for discussion, not conversion.

Brian, rock on. :D

Shane Culleton.

Dozo Yoroshiku Onegai Shimasu

More
19 years 11 months ago #2807 by lionsden
Not so sure about life on Venus,........but certainly lots of life here tonight!!!

Leo @ Lionsden
Perhap because light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

More
19 years 11 months ago #2810 by BrianOHalloran

Brian, rock on. :D

Cheers Shane, I try! :D

• bradguth-gasa-ieis
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 years 11 months ago #2819 by bradguth-gasa-ieis
Replied by bradguth-gasa-ieis on topic Re: Ashen Lights = other life on Venus, NOT as we know it
Sorry this is another long post. In the future if and when I'm offered a simple inquiry, I'll reply just upon that and little if anything other. Although, since there seems to be more than just nice folks objecting to the notion of other life, I feel the need to express upon a few details that may get a wee bit off topic, but intended to point out that I'm not the one and only village idiot that has made mistakes.

Ashen Light upon Venus is NOT actually earthshine, whereas earthshine upon the moon is ashen light. I thereby believe the title "Ashen Light" was something typically NASA and intentionally bogus.

I've noticed that "Brian O'Halloran" isn't accepting email, nor are most other folks objecting to what I have to offer, or of what anyone has to offer that's the least bit outside the mainstream box, thus perhaps there's a perfectly good reason why that's the case, as obviously any honest sort of person would have at least set up a junk email account, although with some stealth internet hacking that would unfortunately reveil their true identity.

I can't imagine the likes of NASA/NSA/DoD not having their mole(s) and/or borg(s) situated within this or any other group. At least if I were running the likes of our NASA or any part of NSA/DoD, I'd certainly have my two cents worth implanted within every group that could possibly influence others against what I'd care to have the public believing in, and that goes for religious orders and any other form of sponsored cult.

Now that's I've irreverently upset the "space time continuum" among all those of the pro-NASA and pro-Apollo or bust, as well as pro cold-war folks that wouldn't have changed a darn thing even if they could, as quite possibly we can start humanity all over by letting those nasty sorts of happenings go by the wayside, while the rest of humanity deals with those nice Cathar lizard folk of Venus. Oops, there I go again, sorry about that little rant of morality.

If you'd care to focus upon the topic at hand, that being those "ashen lights of Venus" that so far (360 years and counting) has offered absolutely no natural cause for their existence, but otherwise certainly could been artificially created, as then perhaps I'll not have to venture myself into the space toilet of life in order to reopen those nasty cold-war wounds, which simply don't seem to be healing no matters how much hype, spin and dog-wagging is utilized.

Obviously the laws of physics have been on my side of this equation from the very get-go, even though I've had to learn such things on the need-to-know basis ever since I uncovered what's most likely artificial about Venus, thus more ET than not. From all that I've learned in spite of all the "nondisclosure" and "need to know" is that the greater body of astrophysics could and should have accomplished the resolving of this discovery as of 13 years ago, if not before, as there's been no new physics related to photons, at least not as for creating those "ashen lights", nor as to the notions of sufficiently evolved and obviously a species a whole lot smarter about surviving that are clearly responsible for making those significant structures on Venus, and of being smarter than humans doesn't suggest any requirement for radio, but much like the 99.9% of human history, they do need light; guthvenus.tripod.com/radio-maybe.htm

Sirius photons:
Speaking of photons and that of other life on Venus; we're not necessarily talking about millions of folks, but certainly tens of thousands could be there, or merely of individuals working an outpost on behalf of Sirius/abc (once upon a time Venus could have been Sirius/c), that which we may not be seeing the likes of Sirius/ab up close for another 65,000 years, and I supposed you think it's hot now. Just wait until our solar system obtains the Full Monty worth of Sirius 375 nm illumination, just as those photons have energised the photosynthesis cycle in the past, of encounters which lasted for some 20,000 years as we traveled to within 0.1 light year which infused nearly a 50% reduction into the natural order of CO2 and thawed out the likes of Mars and so forth. Of course the source of UV/a being of Sirius is my best guestimate, as there's seemingly none other offering such a horrific resource of photons that could have induced such a well recorded cycle in the level of natural CO2, although if you have some alternative notion, I'd like to hear about it.

www.spacecannon.it/newsdetail.asp?ID=19&lingua=english
www.spacecannon.it/newsdetail.asp?ID=74&lingua=english
The 9/11 site as outfitted with a number of 7 kw cannons shows various examples of the intensity that's obtainable per commercial cannon fixture, although the atmosphere below them Venus clouds isn't nearly as polled as that of Earth. Pollution and subsequent global warming has shifted Earth's albedo from nearly 50% down to 30%, and that's a fact directly related to what humans have managed to accomplish much of in just the past century.

BTW; if those illumination cannons were outfitted with aluminum reflectors instead of their traditional Nickel-Rhodium coating, and if a little mercury were introduced into the xenon lamp, as such there'd be 20% more focused photons and of that a whole lot more of those towards the 400~450 nm spectrum.

Of course, a full blown parabolic CO2 laser cannon or open searchlight that's capable of being operated in the ambient environment of Venus should function quite nicely at replacing the likes of otherwise hard-to-get xenon, although of the far-IR (9000~11000 nm) that's not offering the best prospect for transmitting through them clouds, and obviously remaining invisible to most astronomers, though as for utilizing the CO2 as merely the carrier wave for a mixture or element of mercury should easily shift that towards the near-UV.

Hot and absolutely bone dry CO2/N2 offers a darn good insulator, of which those free CO2/N2 atoms can be excited, along with any number of interesting elements introduced into this gas matrix as to obtaining the desired spectrum, whereas the metallic/conductive element of whatever the discharge electrodes are constructed of will obviously introduce a good number of the necessary properties for obtaining a given spectrum, in much the same manner as with the carbon arc within the atmosphere of Earth. Besides the obviously consideration for using carbon electrodes, there's any number of likely elements available on Venus for this task. So, once again, this is not even rocket science.

Focusing all of this energy into a tidy beam of less than 1°:
Essentially a parabolic mirror comprised of UV grade fused silica retro-reflectors can deliver quite a nicely focused beam of almost any desired spectrum, as the retro-reflectors themselves can also be of a band-pass nature (Dichros or a combination of long-pass filters and short-pass filters, or use of interference filters), although the near-UV spectrum is perhaps best accommodated by a combination of the surface reflective nature plus that of the retro-reflective aspects of what silica based optical elements can achieve, as for creating the highly efficient mirror like properties. Since the energy of 425~450 nm isn't going to be greatly absorbed by the silica retro-reflector, as for a parabolic surface element it seems the notion of using such retro-reflectors as to obtaining a narrow beam as possible isn't out of the question, and it certainly isn't outside of physics-101.

As I've explained before; a projected 1° beam of most any source diameter should have yielded roughly a 500 km spot or zone of illumination as to be seen by Earth, exactly as the diffusion and/or photon scatter would have been created from having to get through 20 km worth of clouds should have created. Such an illumination of good duration was recorded in the heath4.jpg simply is NOT earthshine, nor was this display hardly any event of lightning.
BAA: www.julianbaum.co.uk/BAA_MV/MVVenus.html
My 2X enlargement: guthvenus.tripod.com/images2/heath4-x2.jpg

Although this following report is suggesting a factor of lightning as the sole cause of the "ashen light", there's no apparent physics as to backing up the natural method of such energy being created and/or sustained for the duration of 30/sec and as focused and/or of the spectrum as the observed, as such illuminations having been recorded have been of considerably greater than a few seconds, and besides all of that, of those acidic Venus clouds (unlike those of Earth) are quite electrolytic (electron conductive) and I believe unlikely to build any hot-spot of sufficient potential and duration of discharge. www-ssc.igpp.ucla.edu/personnel/russell/papers/evidence/

BTW: even within 1/30 of a second, easily 30 terabytes of data can be encoded if we're talking about a format of quantum or qubit communications, or certainly of at least a few common binary packets are within the realm of physical modulation.

More
19 years 11 months ago #2820 by spculleton

I can't imagine the likes of NASA/NSA/DoD not having their mole(s) and/or borg(s) situated within this or any other group.

Okay, I'll admit it. I am actually a member of a shadowy international group who are intentionally misleading the general public, most of whom cannot recognise Venus, even when it is as bright as it has been recently, and who have never even heard of Ashen Light.

"Brian O'Halloran" (the English teacher in me screams in agony at the sight of those quotation marks) may not be accepting mail, but the IFAS bulletin board is accepting posts on this topic. Please do not post any more long, rambling and preachy posts such as the previous. This is not really the place to discuss these topics.

Or to put it another way; well done, you've persuaded us all. You can stop now.

Shane Culleton.

Dozo Yoroshiku Onegai Shimasu

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds