Saturdays Sun Halo

• martinastro
  • Topic Author
  • Super Giant
  • Super Giant
More
18 years 1 month ago #25941 by martinastro
Replied by martinastro on topic Re: Saturdays Sun Halo
Theres nothing boring about amazing atmospheric displays around the sun.

I dont put these images up to satisfy my ego. I enjoy observing and imaging these phenomena because i am fascinated by them and like to share them with others. Ego has absolutley nothing to do with it. If you find them boring then dont read my threads. There are others that do enjoy this kind of phenomena and i am appelaing to them when i post these images. :D

Martin Mc Kenna

coruscations attending the whole length of the luminosity, giving to the phenomena the aspect of a wrathful messenger, and not that of a tranquil body pursuing a harmless course..comet of 1680

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 1 month ago #25947 by Conor
Replied by Conor on topic Re: Saturdays Sun Halo

Cheers Seannie!

Anytime Martin, I'm glad to add to your ego, and its insatiable desire to take pictures of such momentus, awe-inspiring, and downright boring objects in the sky! :D

Seanie are you actually astronomor??? Because if you find the suns display boring then you could take up something like chess? You should really think about taking part in some sort of a debate, thats where those cheeky comments would come in useful instead of our atmosphereics posts! You as a Moderator should be encouraging people on this forum not making these sort of comments like you usually do!

Moderator of Photography Forum:

www.freeimagebrowser.com/gallery/index.php

More
18 years 1 month ago #25950 by michaeloconnell
Replied by michaeloconnell on topic Re: Saturdays Sun Halo
:roll:
This thread is rapidly heading downhill and I doubt anything constructive will come from it.
Although atmospheric phenomenae would not be of major personal interest to me, it is easy to simply select the posts of interest for reading and not open others.

More
18 years 1 month ago #25953 by Conor
Michael i agree :)

More
18 years 1 month ago #25958 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: Saturdays Sun Halo
Oh don't get me wrong Conor, I do encourage photography on these boards... of more astronomical phenomenae... rainbows, crepuscular rays and some other stuff are atmospherics, and more to do with nature than astronomy.

...and please check your gramor and sintax as you type pleeze!

Give credit where credit is due you guys, you have taken some rather nice photographs, but to keep doing the same ones on halos, rays, dogs and so on is just somewhat, well, if you've seen one, you've seen them all.

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

More
18 years 1 month ago #25962 by Conor
How can you say everyone is the same? If your only going to give these sort of comments i would rather you not reply to my posts! Just maybe in the furture you will only respond to posts with a respectable reply. I dont want to get into any depth in this matter because it's a pointless and going no where.

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds