K-Tec

Solar video clip

More
17 years 11 months ago #28821 by martinastro
Replied by martinastro on topic Re: Solar video clip
Someone needs to remove Seanie from his moderator status, he is clearly out of control and his use of language is inappropriate. Seanie this is a personal ungoing thing you have with myself and Conor and this is very obvious by the words you have used over the past several months. I have been more than patient with you and have givin you a chance to redeem yourself but now i want notihng more to do with you. You have some serious insecurities and ego problems and they need to be sorted out. Do us all a favour and please dont even click on our threads again...you have caused nothing but trouble on these boards. I look forward to the day when you put up a decent post worth reading...havent seen one yet!

Just back off ok

Martin Mc Kenna

coruscations attending the whole length of the luminosity, giving to the phenomena the aspect of a wrathful messenger, and not that of a tranquil body pursuing a harmless course..comet of 1680

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 11 months ago #28826 by voyager
Replied by voyager on topic Re: Solar video clip

Someone needs to remove Seanie from his moderator status, he is clearly out of control and his use of language is inappropriate. Seanie this is a personal ungoing thing you have with myself and Conor and this is very obvious by the words you have used over the past several months. I have been more than patient with you and have givin you a chance to redeem yourself but now i want notihng more to do with you. You have some serious insecurities and ego problems and they need to be sorted out. Do us all a favour and please dont even click on our threads again...you have caused nothing but trouble on these boards. I look forward to the day when you put up a decent post worth reading...havent seen one yet!

Just back off ok

If you have a complaint to make make it by official chanels AND PROVIDE EVIDENCE. You say Seanie is out of control, what if your evidence for this? You say he should not be permitted to moderate, give examples of how he has abused his power as a moderator. If you cannot provide evidence stop mud slining.

Seanie is a well respected member of these boards who contributes an aweful lot here. He volunteers his time and effort to help run this place and IFAS.

I have seen zero evidence of him being 'out of control'. He has not done a single thing wrong in his role as a moderator that I have seen and the only people I have seen throwing insults around the boards are yourself and Connor and they all seem to land firmly on seanie. To me that looks like bullyboy tactics and harassment.

Bart.

My Home Page - www.bartbusschots.ie

More
17 years 11 months ago #28834 by martinastro
You are being very one eyed and biased with your opinion here. I also contribute alot to these threads and i have every rite to voice my opinion as much as he does. It doesnt seem to matter what i say as seanies 'friends' will take his side anyway so its not exactly a good jury. If you want evidence then print out all the rows on these boards and you will see who is stirring trouble....i am just defending myself here and will not be accused wrongly on a public forum. I have printed out these threads myself for my own evidence incase Seanie attempts to doctor some of his replies.

Martin Mc Kenna

coruscations attending the whole length of the luminosity, giving to the phenomena the aspect of a wrathful messenger, and not that of a tranquil body pursuing a harmless course..comet of 1680

More
17 years 11 months ago #28835 by martinastro
the bottom 2 lines on your previous thread couldnt be further from the truth about me...they should apply to Seanie. He has been wedging personal attackes on me for a long time.

Martin Mc Kenna

More
17 years 11 months ago #28838 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: Solar video clip
Wow....

...to heck with Corrie - this is much more excting! :D

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

More
17 years 11 months ago #28846 by martinastro
I think you are better of with Corrie lol....its nice and negative :)

Martin Mc Kenna

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds