K-Tec

Solar video clip

More
17 years 11 months ago #28851 by voyager
Replied by voyager on topic Re: Solar video clip

You are being very one eyed and biased with your opinion here. I also contribute alot to these threads and i have every rite to voice my opinion as much as he does.

I never said you didn't and I never said you don't. However, you must remain civil and you have not done so.

It doesnt seem to matter what i say as seanies 'friends' will take his side anyway so its not exactly a good jury. If you want evidence then print out all the rows on these boards and you will see who is stirring trouble....i am just defending myself here and will not be accused wrongly on a public forum. I have printed out these threads myself for my own evidence incase Seanie attempts to doctor some of his replies.

If there is so much of this evidence out there then please post me a single link.

My Home Page - www.bartbusschots.ie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 11 months ago #28854 by martinastro
Replied by martinastro on topic Re: Solar video clip
I am saying nothing more as clearly you have made your own mind up. I cannot believe you think i am the trouble maker here. Im very disappointed by the blinkered views of several folks here..its astonishing. I have said it before and i will say it again...i have never come across such insulting, negative, unencouraging, childish ,egoistic nonsense like this on any other forum...its only here.

I have my observations to write up now and im not going to waste anymore of my time on this. I have wasted enough already.

Good luck

Martin Mc Kenna

coruscations attending the whole length of the luminosity, giving to the phenomena the aspect of a wrathful messenger, and not that of a tranquil body pursuing a harmless course..comet of 1680

More
17 years 11 months ago #28868 by albertw
Replied by albertw on topic Re: Solar video clip
Locked.

I don't like locking posts much, so don't generally do it. But there is a fair bit of attacking the poster not the post going on and the thread isnt getting any more productive. Also since I locked the other post I think I had to lock this one too.

Admins have recieved quite a bit of comment from people over some topics over the past while. So let me suggest some things for posters to consider.

Attack the post not the poster (yep that rule again).

Consider if what you are posting is really worth posting. Is it appropriate for the forum? Is it worth posting? Is it something that readers have seen posted several times recently? Could they be getting bored of it? Perhaps if you are an experiecend observer you could just post the best examples of the pheonmena you have observed? Consider quality over quantity. Afterall people are more likley to read your posts if you have built up a reputation for taking great images rather than posting, well, not so great images!

I'll be in touch with some of you privately over the next while.

Cheers,
~Al

Albert White MSc FRAS
Chairperson, International Dark Sky Association - Irish Section
www.darksky.ie/

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds