K-Tec

'Are UFOs Real?'

More
18 years 5 months ago #19132 by eansbro
Replied by eansbro on topic Re: 'Are UFOs Real?'
Al,

There is an opportunity for ETI to communicate through a SETI website called 'Invitation to ETI'. The idea is to to establish communications with any form of ETI able to monitor our World Wide Web. The 'Invitation to ETI' is a SETI group made up of 100 scientists, futurists and artists. Some of these scientists are well known in the scientific community.

Eamonn A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 5 months ago #19362 by eansbro
Interesting developments of a Ufological nature at the Vatican

Monsignor Bulducci interviewed about his involvement in UFOs
www.ufodigest.com/vaticanufos.html

"Many saints believed in extraterrestrial life" Vatican Monsignor.

Eamonn A

More
18 years 5 months ago #19393 by dave_lillis
Replied by dave_lillis on topic Re: 'Are UFOs Real?'
An interesting link Eamonn.
If you believe all those articles, then its only a mater of time before governments come out to announce that the aliens are here.

Dave L. on facebook , See my images in flickr
Chairman. Shannonside Astronomy Club (Limerick)

Carrying around my 20" obsession is going to kill me,
but what a way to go. :)
+ 12"LX200, MK67, Meade2045, 4"refractor

More
17 years 10 months ago #30079 by eansbro
I have just read the new book 'Conspiracy of Silence: UFOs in Ireland'
This just came out this month and is the first Irish book on UFOs in Ireland.

I was most impressed with the civilian pilots UFO reports that have taken place in recent years in the vicinity of Dublin Airport and over the Irish Sea, which clearly pose a threat to air safety. In particular, the confirmed radar and pilot sightings at close range, especially with a number of civilian aircraft in the air observing the same enormous triangular craft (estimated to be over 600 feet long) at the same time. ATC told them to have total silence on this issue. On another occasion there was a collision of an aircraft with a UFO, this was seen also by the passengers. The UFO was not man made. There is even a recorded interaction between the ATC and the pilots by radio hams, explaining that this is a 'flying saucer'. Again, total silence was maintained by the authorities. There were other incidents of extraordinary nature.

The authors show how the Irish authorities make every strenuous effort to debunk all these sightings and that it never happened despite pilots coming forward sharing there experiences and evidence from radio ham recordings.

A stimulating book of a field that you never hear about in the media. May be it is in our best interests that we don't know about these extraordinary encounters.

Mind you, I'd love to see one of these 'out of this world' craft!

Eamonn A

More
17 years 10 months ago #30091 by JohnMurphy
Replied by JohnMurphy on topic Re: 'Are UFOs Real?'

Never goin' to happen - they don't exist!
You will now forget all that I've told you and believe that UFO's don't exist :shock:

:D :D :D

Clear Skies,
John Murphy
Irish Astronomical Society
Check out My Photos

More
17 years 10 months ago #30093 by stepryan
Replied by stepryan on topic Re: 'Are UFOs Real?'

I have just read the new book 'Conspiracy of Silence: UFOs in Ireland'
This just came out this month and is the first Irish book on UFOs in Ireland.

I was most impressed with the civilian pilots UFO reports that have taken place in recent years in the vicinity of Dublin Airport and over the Irish Sea, which clearly pose a threat to air safety. In particular, the confirmed radar and pilot sightings at close range, especially with a number of civilian aircraft in the air observing the same enormous triangular craft (estimated to be over 600 feet long) at the same time. ATC told them to have total silence on this issue. On another occasion there was a collision of an aircraft with a UFO, this was seen also by the passengers. The UFO was not man made. There is even a recorded interaction between the ATC and the pilots by radio hams, explaining that this is a 'flying saucer'. Again, total silence was maintained by the authorities. There were other incidents of extraordinary nature.

The authors show how the Irish authorities make every strenuous effort to debunk all these sightings and that it never happened despite pilots coming forward sharing there experiences and evidence from radio ham recordings.

A stimulating book of a field that you never hear about in the media. May be it is in our best interests that we don't know about these extraordinary encounters.

Eamonn A

strange as i am not too far from the airport yet i have never seen any of these strange lights. they must hide when i am out and about particularly when i am out observing ;).
stephen.

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds