K-Tec

Stay in bed Wednesday night / Thursday morn

More
19 years 6 months ago #5354 by Eugene Burke
Replied by Eugene Burke on topic Re: Stay in bed Wednesday night / Thursday morn
WOA There boys 0053 h
Rain stopped MOON visible in fleeting glances (sounds poetic) through ever thinning cloud :o

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 6 months ago #5355 by lionsden
00:53 Same here. Could it possibly?........

Leo @ Lionsden
Perhap because light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

More
19 years 6 months ago #5356 by lionsden
01:10 No, clouded over and the rain is starting again.
Typical, just bloody typical!!! :evil:

Leo @ Lionsden
Perhap because light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

More
19 years 6 months ago #5361 by ctr
Well here I am, nearly 3 and Moon not visible ...........bugger!

Each of us is here on earth for a reason, and each of us has a special mission to carry out - Maria Shriver

More
19 years 6 months ago #5362 by astroguy
Replied by astroguy on topic Web links

LX 200 GPS, Williams optics 80mm APO, Meade LPI, Canon 300D, Skymap pro, Lunar phase pro, Image plus, Exploradome.

More
19 years 6 months ago #5365 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: Stay in bed Wednesday night / Thursday morn
I managed to watch it for about half hour from 03:52hrs this morning. When I left work in Athboy, there it was in front of me, just coming out of penumbra phase and beginning to turn white! There were many breaks in the cloud, and in the time it took me to get home (about 30 minutes), I managed to steal a couple of glances away from the road!

When I got home to Tyrrellspass, I just managed to watch it for about 3 minutes more before more cloud started to really roll in. It was about 30 degrees south of Perseus from what I could make out in the breaks of cloud.

Woohoo! At least, at the last minute, I didn't have to wait till 2007 to see it again!

Seanie.

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds