K-Tec

Sunset Disk

More
17 years 10 months ago #28765 by martinastro
Replied by martinastro on topic Re: Sunset Disk
Who are these people and why dont they appear on the forum? Our images are most certainly not spam and how dare anyone for suggesting they are. I have honestly never heard the like of this. It is unheard of on any forum i have been involved with. Dont read our threads if you dont like our images!!

Martin Mc Kenna

coruscations attending the whole length of the luminosity, giving to the phenomena the aspect of a wrathful messenger, and not that of a tranquil body pursuing a harmless course..comet of 1680

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 10 months ago #28766 by dave_lillis
Replied by dave_lillis on topic Re: Sunset Disk
Not me BTW,
You make it sould like there is a personal crusade against you, well there actually isnt, nor would I resort to bulling, why would I want to bully you??

I dont think I'm out of order, this is an astronomy board. This is another example of the wrong post in the wrong place, atmospheric?, weather?, at this stage I'm beyond caring so I'm going to do us all a favour and never comment on this stuff again.
Good luck.

Dave L. on facebook , See my images in flickr
Chairman. Shannonside Astronomy Club (Limerick)

Carrying around my 20" obsession is going to kill me,
but what a way to go. :)
+ 12"LX200, MK67, Meade2045, 4"refractor

More
17 years 10 months ago #28767 by martinastro
Its an astronomical image. It is the sun after all. Do i have to explain everything?

Martin Mc Kenna

coruscations attending the whole length of the luminosity, giving to the phenomena the aspect of a wrathful messenger, and not that of a tranquil body pursuing a harmless course..comet of 1680

More
17 years 10 months ago #28769 by voyager
Replied by voyager on topic Re: Sunset Disk

Who are these people and why dont they appear on the forum? Our images are most certainly not spam and how dare anyone for suggesting they are. I have honestly never heard the like of this. It is unheard of on any forum i have been involved with. Dont read our threads if you dont like our images!!

You ARE generating spam by point blank refusing to re-suse your threads. You started THREE over the moon slither. That is spam and it is really pissing people off. It is not at all un-reasonable to ask people to re-use threads becasue that way ONLY the people who care about the thread get an email rather than EVERYONE and that way your topic only takes up one line in the "recent posts page" instead of three.

Your refusal to cooperate in this really simple way is reducing the usability of the boards for other users and they are annoyed and IMO rightly so.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, please please please cut down on your creation of new threads, you are spamming the boards!

My Home Page - www.bartbusschots.ie

More
17 years 10 months ago #28770 by martinastro
My refusal? i didnt even know i was spamming, nobody informed me about these things. Im no expert on the way these boards are run so how was i to know. Gosh almighty :o

Martin Mc Kenna

More
17 years 10 months ago #28771 by voyager
Replied by voyager on topic Re: Sunset Disk

My refusal? i didnt even know i was spamming, nobody informed me about these things. Im no expert on the way these boards are run so how was i to know. Gosh almighty :o

So you're telling me Al White didn't ask you to re-use your threads? And that you haven't seen my posts about it or Seanies?

If so then fair enough, you have certainly seen it now so we can all move forward and get on with our lives.

Now, I see Jupiter out my window so I'm now gonna see it out of my eyepiece!

Laters!

My Home Page - www.bartbusschots.ie

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds