K-Tec

Sunset Disk

More
17 years 10 months ago #28855 by martinastro
Replied by martinastro on topic Re: Sunset Disk
I am the one being slandered here and abused. it has been ongoing for a long time. I have been justified in everything i have said and i have the printouts that back this up. Everyone else i have shown these threads to has been telling me that Seannie has been out of order with his unsavoury comments for a long time. I have alot of people behind me on this however (like the nameless folks who complained about me via pm to yourself) dont want to get there names involved.

I am the one being treated like a criminal here!

Martin Mc Kenna

coruscations attending the whole length of the luminosity, giving to the phenomena the aspect of a wrathful messenger, and not that of a tranquil body pursuing a harmless course..comet of 1680

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 10 months ago #28858 by voyager
Replied by voyager on topic Re: Sunset Disk

I am the one being slandered here and abused. it has been ongoing for a long time. I have been justified in everything i have said and i have the printouts that back this up. Everyone else i have shown these threads to has been telling me that Seannie has been out of order with his unsavoury comments for a long time. I have alot of people behind me on this however (like the nameless folks who complained about me via pm to yourself) dont want to get there names involved.

I am the one being treated like a criminal here!

You keep saying you have been slandered but I have seen ZERO evidence of it and after asking for it repeatedly I am still none the wiser.

If this is all so obvious why won't you show us the evidence? The only conclusion I can possibly come to is that you don't have said evidence, what other possible reason is there for not sharing it with those of us who are trying desperately to figure out what's going on here.

I have seen both you can Connor say that Seanie contributes nothing and that he has a vendata against you and also that he is bullying you. Seanie DOES contribute a lot so that much is plain wrong and I can't see any evidence to back up the rest either.

My Home Page - www.bartbusschots.ie

More
17 years 10 months ago #28859 by Seanie_Morris
Replied by Seanie_Morris on topic Re: Sunset Disk
You have actually printed out these pages and deliberately shown them to people, without so much as a defence on my part, almost like bad mouthing me behind my back?

You've just dug your own grave mister!

Midlands Astronomy Club.
Radio Presenter (Midlands 103), Space Enthusiast, Astronomy Outreach Co-ordinator.
Former IFAS Chairperson and Secretary.

More
17 years 10 months ago #28862 by martinastro
Seanie get your facts rite mister, you have read into it wrong just as i thought you would. I printed out all the arguments between us for 'evidence' for my own use! they were not shown to anyone else. when i say others...i mean other individual observers from other societies who have been viewing these threads, this is a public forum after all.

Dig my own grave mister? ..talk about getting it all wrong again. i have had enough of this. The print outs are for private use.

Martin Mc Kenna

coruscations attending the whole length of the luminosity, giving to the phenomena the aspect of a wrathful messenger, and not that of a tranquil body pursuing a harmless course..comet of 1680

More
17 years 10 months ago #28863 by Eirikg
Replied by Eirikg on topic Re: Sunset Disk
As a neutral reader i can say i also read some of Seanie Morris's replies with a negative tone. But as said earlier, text is easy to missunderstand.

More
17 years 10 months ago #28865 by martinastro
Seanie lets get one thing straight before this gets out of control. When you start to treat me as a valued member with respect and contribute POSITIVE feedback then i will do the same with you. I will not tolerate your insulting remarks anymore and you most certainly will not walk over me. Its your karma how you want to play this, be nice to me and i will return the favour.

Whats this about digging my own grave? can you be more specific? if that is the way you react to a print out of silly words then put yourself in my boots and review all the personal and out of order commets you have made to me over the months...you wouldnt be to impressed..and neither am i.

Martin Mc Kenna

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds